671 : Saving other continents

After signing the agreement and contract with the Tianzhen League, Wen Qiao still did not let them go.

There are a large number of Array Masters in the Celestial Array Alliance, and they are all good at Array Skills. Except for some unhealthy minds, there are still many merits. These are all good helpers, why should they be left unused, so wasteful?

With the spirit of not wasting, Wen Qiao decided to use it all.

After Wen Qiao and Fairy Piaoxu murmured a few, they selected a group of Array Masters who had no problem with their character and ability and brought them to the Heavenly Wheel Continent.

The array mages who were taken away were originally worried, worried that Wen Qiao, the great demon, would do terrible things to them, until they came into contact with the group of array mages on the Saint Martial Continent, and learned from them about the Saint Martial Continent. After the formation mages had actually realized a continental teleportation formation that was not inferior to the ancient times, all fears and worries would be thrown aside.

For the formation mage, only formation can make them addicted.

For so many years, the formation masters of the Celestial Formation Alliance have been cracking the continental teleportation formation left by the ancients, but the results are not satisfactory. This is also the reason why the Celestial Formation Alliance can only control the mainland teleportation formations left behind by a few high-level continents.

The Celestial Array Alliance has ambitions and desires. They hope that one day they can control the teleportation formations of various continents, so as to achieve the purpose of controlling those continents. By then, the entire Lower Realm Continent will be the one-speaker of the Heavenly Array Alliance.

If it weren't for a Wen Qiao popping up, maybe someday in the future, the Heavenly Formation Alliance could indeed realize this ambition.

But now the Celestial Formation League was scared by Wen Qiao, and in addition to signing an agreement and contract, he could only shrink his head and be a man, not daring to plan anything. As long as there is this contract, even if Wen Qiao soars to the upper realm in the future, she can still restrain them, unless Wen Qiao's body is dead one day, the binding force of the contract will disappear.

So Wen Qiao didn't worry that Tianzhen League would still dare to make trouble.

Since you are not worried, let the girl go to work for her, don't you like to use the formation to make trouble? Then go to build the mainland teleportation array.

For the mages, what else fascinates them than the mainland teleportation array?

The three ancestors of the Min clan used the Tianzhiyunqiao to penetrate the cloud and rain island, and the mainland teleportation array is slightly different from the ancient ones. It is also more suitable for the current formation pattern, which can be better understood by the array mage, and then arrange a complete continental teleportation array.

There are a large number of array mages, and the speed of setting up the mainland teleportation array is fast, as long as the materials can keep up.

Venerable Xue, Fairy Piaoxu, and Venerable Feng Rin are three as the supervisors to supervise this matter.

As one of the high-level continents, Tianlun Continent was the first continent to deploy the Continental Teleportation Array, which is of great significance.

Fairy Piaoxu has specially arranged a continent teleportation array in a place in the realm of heaven. In the future, this continent teleportation array will be managed by practitioners from all continents, and will be in his own hands. It will not be interfered by outsiders, and it will not happen again like a heavenly formation alliance. This kind of situation where the mainland teleportation array is used to intervene in the affairs of other continents and plunder the mainland's resources.