107 : Wanxian Palace Master's wife

With the attack of that fierce bird, the aura of the fairy array flickered endlessly.

The people in the formation were panicked, and reacted quickly to offer a magic weapon to resist the immortal bird, and could no longer let it continue to attack the defensive formation. Yin Rui and other immortal formation divisions also hurriedly strengthened the formation.

Not far away, the immortal emperors who were blocking the beast tide approaching here also noticed the movement here, but unfortunately they had no time to take care of this side.

To make matters worse, a few more fierce beasts of the Immortal Emperor level broke through, rushed to the front of the defensive formation, and attacked the defensive formation together with that fierce bird. Xiao was an immortal formation master of Yin Rui's level, and her face turned pale. If this continues, it will not last long.

"What should we do? Are we really going to die here?"

Shi Nanyan tried to block the attack of the group of fierce beasts in front of the formation, while crying with mourning. He didn't expect that they didn't die in the previous artificial beast tide, but would die here. It was very miserable no matter what.

His friends also looked desperate, and they were all ready to die together.

At this moment, a strong claw broke through the defensive formation, and when it was about to grab the master Nan Yan, a long whip wrapped him and dragged him back to avoid the grasp of that sharp claw.

Shi Nanyan turned his head with lingering fear, and suddenly saw Wen Qiao's face, and said, "Miss Wen, you save me again..."

Wen Qiao ignored him, she raised her head to look at the fierce bird, and the fierce bird in mid-air also looked down at her.

This fierce bird was very arrogant and seemed to disdain her. When he leaned over and rushed over, Wen Qiao suddenly grabbed a handful of Green Wood Bining Immortal Pill and spread it out.

The jasper-colored elixir was scattered around like a celestial lady, and the group of attacking fierce beasts took a halt, then flew up and held the elixir with their mouths open.

After swallowing the elixir, the fierce beasts continued to stare at the defensive array with intent, but did not attack again.

A group of immortals who were struggling to support were dumbfounded.

Wen Qiao found that they could still be bought with elixir, and was immediately overjoyed, so she took out a handful and threw it out.

The fierce beasts flew away again, and the elixir that fell to the ground was also snatched by other fierce beasts. And they didn't eat too much, one of each, very self-disciplined.

Seeing this, Wen Qiao's eyes flickered and suddenly walked out of the defensive formation.

"Miss Wen, be careful!" Yin Rui yelled anxiously.

Wen Qiao waved her hand at her, and in the eyes of everyone worried, surprised, stupefied, or surprised, she walked out of the defensive formation and came to the group of fierce beasts that stopped attacking.

In front of this group of immortal emperor-level huge fierce beasts, the human body was too small to withstand a blow.

The immortals in the formation watched nervously. They didn’t know what Wen Qiao had done. When they found out that she had gone out, the beasts didn’t mean to attack her. This surprised them and wondered, could it be that she let it out? Put the elixir?

What surprised them even more was that when Wen Qiao walked over, the fierce beasts actually gave way and gave way.

What is this going to do?