696 : Cleaning up bandits

Soon after, Nanguan finally returned.

Nanguan sent the batch of blood crow immortal thieves to nearby Xiancheng, not only received a bounty, but also found the immortal emperor who was sitting there, and asked Xiancheng to send someone over to take over the matters here.

However, in half a day, the story that the blood crow fairy thief was picked by someone spread out, and it was very vivid, and soon after, it caused a great sensation in the fairy world.

Then, the female fairies who had finished killing the fairy thief also returned.

Wen Qiao looked at them and saw that they were covered in blood, but their expressions were extremely excited, no longer the previous hatred and malaise.

"Thank you for your help."

The female fairies stepped forward and saluted them respectfully, with a grateful expression on their faces.

They have to thank a lot, not only for saving lives, but also for rebuilding.

Their experience in the Immortal Gate of Blood Crow is like a terrible nightmare. If they were rescued, although it seemed nothing for a while, they would become a devil on their path of cultivation in the future. But after they dealt with the immortal thief with their own hands, the magic barriers in their hearts also disappeared one by one with the death of the immortal thief, and their hearts became broadened.

After this group of people rescued them, they didn't need to be so troublesome, but they were willing to waste their time and let them take revenge.

Wen Qiao saw that they were all in good spirits, with a smile on their faces, and said softly: "We plan to wipe out all the immortal thieves in this area, and you can go with us."

The female fairies were all taken aback, looking at her in surprise.

But there are also smart and keen people who immediately understood Wen Qiao's arrangement and asked hesitantly: "The girl is worried that those immortal thieves are not good for us?"

Wen Qiao nodded, "It is estimated that the blood crow fairy thief has spread, and other immortal thief will receive news soon, and you will also be in danger..."

Before I finished speaking, I heard an urgent voice: "What is the danger?"

Wen Qiao took a look and found that it was Mu Hongxi, the daughter of the Sect Master of the Crazy Dragon Immortal Sect again, and ignored her and simply recounted what the immortal thief had done to them.

The face of the female fairy present became serious.

They didn't doubt Wen Qiao's words, this kind of thing had happened before.

It is said that after an immortal pirate group was destroyed, it was regarded by other immortal pirate groups as a provocation against immortal pirates. Not only dozens of immortal pirate groups sent out to kill the immortals who attacked the immortal pirate group, but also rescued those who had been killed. The innocent person who went away was captured and killed in front of that person.

The immortal thief acted in this way as a warning to the world and a move to restore the immortal thief's reputation.

There were not many immortal thieves in this area, and the Blood Crow Immortal Gate was only one of them. One Blood Crow Immortal Gate was destroyed, as well as other immortal thieves.

Although the relationship between the immortal thieves is not good, after becoming immortal thieves, in order to prevent them from being surrounded by those self-proclaimed righteous ways, the various immortal thieves chose to unite and formulate a series of alliance agreements.