753 : Underworld

The place where the Qingyu Crossing Heaven and Underworld Lantern was located was dark.

That darkness was nothing else, it was the evil spirit that was extradited to here by Qingyu Crossing the Heaven and Underworld Lantern.

As an artifact that can communicate between heaven and earth and extradite evil spirits, Qingyu Crossing Heaven and Underworld Lantern extradited the filthy evil between heaven and earth to this place, suppressed and burned by the red lotus karma fire.

In the darkness, a bright golden light was faintly visible, no matter how turbulent the black mist was, it still couldn't swallow it.

Long Yi took them to the black evil spirit, pointing to the golden light and said: "That is the blue feather crossing the sky and the dark lantern. It has been here to extradite the evil spirits of the two worlds."

Wen Qiao investigated and found that this was the depths of the Immortal Sea, and the Red Lotus Industry Fire suppressed them.

The Qingyu Crossing the Heaven and the Dark Lantern and the Red Lotus Industry Fire were extradited one, the other was suppressed and burned, and they cooperated just fine.

"Where is Young Master Leng?" Wen Qiao asked, not feeling Leng Yi himself.

Long Yi said: "He should be at Qingyu Du Tianming Lantern."

"Huh?" Wen Qiao looked suspicious, "Qingyu Dutian Ming Lantern will protect him?"

Long Yi's childish youthful face curled his lips, "Ms. Wen is a softhearted, she will not let him be harmed by evil spirits."

Wen Qiao understands that after Wen Yi woke up with the spirit of the Qingyu Crossing Heaven and Underworld Lantern, she found Leng Yi who had been guarding here, knowing that he had stayed here for herself, and I don’t have to say that I was moved. I couldn’t bear to be touched all the time. Yin Qi and evil spirits erode, so she will protect him.

Sure enough, is it necessary to be shameless and not afraid of hardship to pursue female nuns?

As he was talking, suddenly the golden light was bright, spreading from the depths of the darkness.

Where the golden light passed, the black mist filled with evil aura scattered one after another, and a semi-transparent figure came from Wen Yi.

"Miss Wen, Young Master Ning?!" Wen Yi looked at them in surprise, "You have come to the Netherworld again..."

Suddenly, her eyes narrowed slightly, staring at them blankly.

Long Yi understood her reaction very well. The two of them are now an immortal and a god, but they have appeared in the Nether Realm of the lower realm. It is incredible how you look at it. What's even more incredible is that they can clearly feel their power, which makes all living beings afraid, but the space of the lower realm did not fail to withstand their power and collapsed. Instead, they were allowed to walk freely, as if they were not powerful immortals and gods.

He kindly explained to her, "Young Master Ning is Emperor Xi, and Girl Wen is the guardian of the Star Tree."

Wen Yi's face showed the color of enlightenment. After she was resurrected with the spirit of the Qingyu Crossing the Sky and the Underworld Lantern, she got the inheritance of the Qingyu Crossing the Underworld Lantern. Naturally, she knew some of the secrets of the gods and celestial worlds. There are Emperor Xi Shenjun and Star Pole Tree Guardian, because the existence of these two is too important.

But I didn't think that the two would have such a background.

She didn't know what to say, so she finally said, "Congratulations, both of you."