627 : Arrived at Fengmo

When I crossed the huge door, a terrible pressure suddenly hit the top, and my body fell forward uncontrollably.

As if for a moment, all Yuanhuang realms had the illusion of a decline in realm, and their cultivation level fell directly from the Yuanhuang realm to the Yuanzong realm, or even the Yuanling realm. I took a closer look and found that this was not their illusion. The cultivation base of the Ming Dynasty Emperor Yuan was still there, but at this time, I felt that I was only in the Yuanzong realm, or the Yuanling realm, and I could feel the invisible suppression.

It seems that there is some power that is suppressing their cultivation base, leaving them empty in the Yuanhuang realm, but they can't use the same strength as the Yuanhuang realm.

Everyone looked horrified and looked forward subconsciously.

After crossing the door, they appeared in a desolate wilderness.

Above the wilderness, the vegetation was sparse and withered, and gravels were all over it. A gloomy wind came from nowhere and penetrated into the body, making people shiver.

The huge gate has disappeared, and the four fields are vast, with no end in sight.

The exit of that door is this wilderness.

Wen Qiao settled down, and after bearing the pressure from the top, she did not fall down. This is also because she is a body cultivator and emphasizes body tempering in her practice. The sudden pressure is solely based on the physical body. Can hold it. Even Ning Yuzhou, who was being pulled by her, looked calm and relaxed, and was not embarrassed.

However, the people around were not as lucky as them, they were caught off guard, staggered, and even rushed straight to the ground.

Shi Wuming is useless. When he threw himself on the ground, he even pulled the smelly tutu and threw him down.

Hearing Tutu's rage, he almost took out a big hammer and hammered him.

Wang Qirong knelt on one knee and looked at Wen Qiao subconsciously, and found that the two stood upright, reaffirming their strength, those present in the middle and late stages of the Yuanhuang Realm were not comparable to the two.

Everyone quickly adapted to the ubiquitous pressure and stood up.

"What's going on? Why is our cultivation level suppressed by something?" Someone asked puzzledly.

"Could it be that this is the final assessment of the Holy Martial Temple?"

"I think it should be more than that."

"Now what?"

As he spoke, he couldn't help looking at Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao, thinking that these two were the only two of them standing, and his eyes flickered.

Ning Yuzhou looked at the front, "As said by Daoist Yigu, the Saint Martial Temple will send people to wait for us in front of us. It should be enough to cross this wilderness."

"Then go." Wen Qiao was decisive and took the lead.

She saw her offering a flying sword and then jumped on it.

When the sword flew, its height and speed were greatly reduced, and there was no speed that a Yuanhuang realm cultivator should have. If you find a standard, it feels similar to the Yuanzong realm's speed.

Wen Qiao flew a circle in the air, then stopped, and said to the people on the ground: "The cultivation base is indeed suppressed. I only have the strength of Yuanzong Realm now."

Thinking of Yin Xingliu's attitude, she had a vague guess in her heart.

The others jumped on the flying sword one after another, and their faces were a little blue when they waited for their sword to fly.