751 : Back to Nether Realm

Knowing that Wen Qiao and the others were leaving, Jiu Ming Chaos Beast was very reluctant to give up.

Although the Star-Pole Tree possesses the magical powers that can travel through the heavens and all realms, it is limited to the Guardian of the Star-Pole Tree. Others cannot touch the Star-Pole Tree at all. It is to use its star-pole power to Ning Yu Zhou was able to borrow the magical powers of the Star Pole Tree because he signed a contract with Wen Qiao.

Therefore, the Jiuming Chaos Beast naturally cannot follow them, nor can it go to the lower realms casually.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at the little furry beast holding Wen Qiao's legs, picked it up and threw it to the emperor, and said, "This nine lives will be given to you temporarily, raise it."

Look at his eyes, if he raises himself to death, he will probably be pinched to death.

Di Xu Shenjun's scalp tightened, and he quickly promised: "Don't worry, this monarch will definitely raise him as his own cub."

The other three divine emperors cast sympathetic eyes on him. It seems that it is not good for their divine realm to be too close to the divine realm of Dixi, and it is easy to be missed by the divine emperor.

Wen Qiao looked a little funny.

Before the transformation, the strength of the Jiuming Chaos Beast was not very good. A stronger god can easily kill him. Even if it is killed, a new Jiu Ming Chaos Beast will be born, so it does not put him in the eye.

Since they took the Nine Lives Chaos Beast away from his chaos realm, they naturally had to arrange his place.

This group of god emperors were hit hard by Ning Yuzhou, and now even if they were asked to raise Chaos Beasts, they could agree without saying a word, let alone sheltering an untransformed Nine-Life Chaos Beast.

The mood of the Jiu Ming Chaos Beast was somewhat complicated.

Chaos beasts are not popular in the spirit world, even if they are the only nine-lived Chaos beasts in the world that can become gods, he has been squeezed out in the past. But he didn't think that Emperor Xi Shenjun would consider him, just like in ancient times.

"Also, you have nothing to do when you are idle. Remember to overlap the other broken spaces in the spirit world."

The four god emperors: "..." They didn't have anything to do, they still had to cultivate to become stronger.

After arranging tasks for several god emperors, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou returned to the Star Tree.

The star tree disappeared in the eyes of everyone.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou were not busy going to the Netherworld, but were sitting on the Star Pole Tree and chatting.

"It has been so many years since I ascended to the fairy realm, and I don’t know how the situation in the lower realm is, how are they all right after Wen Tutu." Wen Qiao missed her relatives and friends in the lower realm. Things are something that you couldn't have as a guardian of the Star Pole Tree.

"Don't worry, they should be fine." Ning Yuzhou put her arms around her waist and embraced her.

The two of them talked about things about the lower realm for a while, and they talked about everything they had experienced in the lower realm. The atmosphere was very warm.

After resting almost, the two got up and headed to the Nether Realm in the lower realm.

The star tree appeared in the undead sea.

When the star-pole tree appeared, a dense cluster of undead creatures emerged from the immortal sea. They looked at the star-pole tree that appeared on the sea, and subconsciously wanted to approach, but found that they could not get close to the star-pole tree anyway, and were repelled by invisible forces.