615 : Qing Xiao and Min Sulin

Aunt Mei told them in great detail what the Holy Master had done when he entered the Secret Realm of Sealing Demons.

After speaking, she looked at the two and found that the expressions on their faces did not change much, and she could not see what she was thinking. She felt a little nervous, but it was not because she was worried about her situation. She chose to escape from the Northland and came to find Wen Qiao. She expected several results in her heart. At most, she might be guarded by the right way.

But worry about the changes in the Northland.

If the Holy Master and Jiuye found out that she had escaped, if they had any plans, then let the Lord of the Demons leave the North Land, the Sacred Martial Continent would be in danger, and they might not be able to survive.

She would flee the Northland, but to survive.

Ning Yuzhou said: "It seems that you don't know how the Holy Lord awakens the Lord of Demons."

Aunt Mei hesitated and said, "Although I don't know, but I think the Holy Lord is very concerned about the mysterious bloodline of Miss Wen's body." She looked at Wen Qiao, "I now probably know why Lord Jiu chose me and sealed me. my memory."

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao looked at her one after another and motioned for her to continue.

Aunt Mei took a deep breath, and said with a serious face: "The Holy Master is sure to get the magical bloodline of Wen girl, but she is not willing to take it when you are weak. It is said that the higher the cultivation level of the person with the magical bloodline is. , The stronger the power will be obtained after seizing, the Holy Lord wants to wait for you to become stronger before taking away your divine bloodline."

Wen Qiao sneered, "Could it be that I still stand obediently and wait for her to come over to get it?"

It's not that she is blindly confident. These years of experience have allowed her to grow up. Although she can't beat the Yuansheng Realm, if she comes to a Yuandi Realm, she is confident that she will not be killed by the other party.

"So Lord Jiu and the Holy Lord picked me." Aunt Mei affirmed, "My memory has been sealed, and I have not known my origins and how I used to be between you and me. But I and you They are sisters of the same race, and this blood relationship cannot be broken."

"Master Jiu values ​​me very much. He is better than any disciple of the Heavenly Sacred Sect. He cultivates me carefully. Under normal circumstances, I should be loyal to Master Jiu. Master Jiu will send me to deal with you first and let me lower you. Only then can the Holy Spirit take the initiative to take away the mysterious blood in your body."

Speaking of this, Aunt Mei's face showed sarcasm.

The memory of being sealed by others, being cultivated like a chess piece, but because she is a sister of Wenqiao's clan, so she can be used to deal with Wenqiao.

The faster Wen Qiao's cultivation speed proves that her awakened divine bloodline is stronger, and the Holy Master has to wait for her to grow up to extract her divine bloodline. Therefore, in order to deal with Wenqiao smoothly, they started planning to use her sister of the same race to distract Wenqiao, or use the same Wenqiao bloodline in the two to control Wenqiao.

She closed her eyes, her mind moved quickly, recalling the clues she had learned from Lord Jiu, and quickly understood her place in the hearts of Lord Jiu and the Holy Lord.

It really is a chess piece.

Wen Qiao was taken aback, and finally understood what the Heavenly Sacred Gate was doing.