699 : Greenwood Fairy Fruits

The top of the cloud surrounded by mist is unattainable and unattainable.

A group of Inner Palace disciples walked into Yunhaixian Mountain, and first saw the Yunhaixian Mountain, the top of the cloud that seemed to be connected to the sky. It is said that this is the center of the entire Yunhaixian Mountain. Because of its presence, the sea of ​​clouds can guard this space stability.

"Xuanyuan."

A voice sounded, Xuanyuan Xinghuo looked up, just in time to see Wei Sheran and Huan Yuanhui standing not far away.

He whispered to the people around him, walked towards them, smiled and said, "Are you waiting for me here specially?"

Half a year ago, Xuanyuan Xinghuo was ordered to go to the fairy sulphur stone space to find a special kind of chaos beast. These chaos beasts generally guarded the fairy sulphur stone emperor, and this kind of sulphur stone emperor can be used to refine the immortal boat.

Accompanied by some disciples from the Inner Palace, they had spent nearly half a year in the Immortal Sulfur Stone Space, and finally completed the task and finally returned.

This kind of task is the most common kind in Wanxian Mansion. Many disciples in the inner palace have to go through several encounters. This is also to exercise the survival ability of Wanxian Mansion disciples in the fairy sulphur stone space. If even those fairy sulphur stones and chaos beasts Can't handle it, so what else can we talk about?

Wanxian Mansion showed no mercy to the cultivation of his disciples, almost tortures him to death, and tried his best to stimulate the potential of his disciples.

However, the effect is also significant. Even people who have complaints at first, find that their strength has increased, and will like the various tasks assigned to them by the Ten Thousand Immortal Palace.

Huan Yuanhui smiled and said: "We are indeed here waiting for you! We haven't seen you for a long time, do you want to get together? Borong is waiting for us at Wanxianju in Wanxian City."

Wei Sheran also said: "After entering Wanxian Mansion, we really don't have much time to meet each other."

Since they came to Wanxian Mansion, they have followed their respective immortal emperor masters to practice, and there is no time to think about other things, let alone care about their friends outside. Although they knew that Dou Borong had entered the foreign palace, they rarely saw him and didn't know how he was doing.

Earlier, I received rare news from Dou Borong. After Huan Yuanhui and Wei Sheran met together, thinking that Xuanyuan Xinghuo was about to return, they planned to find him to gather together in Wanxianju.

Now it has been three hundred years since they visited Wanxian Mansion. The time has passed so fast, and their cultivation base has increased. Recently, the master's control is not strict, but it is rare for them to relax.

Xuanyuan Xinghuo would not refuse the invitation of his companions, and responded with a smile.

The three of them went directly to Wanxianju in Wanxian City.

Wanxianju is a rare and exotic treasure shop opened in Wanxian City by disciples of the inner palace of Wanxian Mansion. Every time the disciple of the inner palace finds something, he will send it to Wanxianju for sale. They can often sell it in a well price.

This is also an additional income.

There is a wing room in Wanxianju for the rest of the inner palace disciples.

Dou Borong was waiting for them in one of the wing rooms. Although he was not a disciple of the Inner Palace, he could also be treated by Wan Xianju because of the friends of the three disciples of the Inner Palace.