733 : The Past

Husband!

Wen Qiao opened her mouth to speak, but found that she could not speak.

Her expression changed slightly, and she found that there was a force that was blocking her words and deeds, so that she could only sit on the star pole tree and look at the man under the tree.

The macho under the tree is majestic and majestic, graceful and luxurious, while the shadow of the star tree is shaking, a few stars fall on him.

The jumping star light suddenly became an embellishment on his body, and the starlight on the star ridge crown made it extraordinary and extraordinary, like a crown above the nine heavens.

A light breeze blew over the surface of Qingbo Lake not far away, and lifted up the corner of the clothes lined with star-glazed stones.

The man under the tree looked at her and suddenly laughed, a looming star trail between his eyebrows, and a faint starburst suddenly bloomed, resonating with the stars of the star pole tree.

"It turned out to be the Star Pole Tree." He said, his voice was soft and gentle, and the whole world was gentle and bright. "This is not where you should be, you should return to the fairy world."

At this time, Wen Qiao heard herself ask him: "This god, do you know the star tree?"

The man did not answer, but looked at  the tree and asked softly: "Are you the guardian of the star tree?"

"Yes it is!"

Wen Qiao found that she did not say anything, but the clear and crisp answer came from her own mouth.

She was stunned, and finally found that she seemed to be imprisoned in her body, from a participant to a bystander, with another person controlling her body.

At this time, she curiously looked at the man under the tree, and her clear voice chattered endlessly: "I don't know the name of the god, where is this place? Today, I felt the call of the star tree, and I came here to investigate, but I didn't expect to come here.……"

The man under the tree stood there with his sleeves curled up, staring lightly at the girl talking on the tree.

The starlight of the star tree fell on him, coating him with a layer of gentle starlight. It was also this gentleness that touched the tree. Even if she suddenly broke into the spirit world, she didn't have the slightest fear. The gods are more curious.

Probably because she didn't notice the slightest malice from this god.

After a long while, he said slowly: "This place is the Divine Realm of Emperor Xi, and this monarch is the master of this place."

"Are you Di Xi, one of the five emperors in the spirit world?"

The guardian the star tree was surprised, and then there was a smile on her face, and the shallow pear vortex on the cheeks, even though her face was still a little immature, she had already revealed her extraordinary beauty.

Emperor Xi asked: "Why are you here?"

The girl said: "I don't know, Star Pole Tree sent me here."

Di Xi Shenjun's expression moved slightly, as if thinking of something, he couldn't help laughing.

He looked up at the tree, obviously looking up, but it gave people the illusion of being overlooked by him.

He looked at her carefully, and his voice was as gentle and moist as the breeze and drizzle: "It is rumored that the Star Pole Tree has the ability to communicate with the heavens and all realms. It was born in the realm of celestial spirits and serves as the pillar of the three realms to maintain the balance of space! As the guardian of the star pole, you should master the power of the star pole tree and don't break into the domain of others casually..."