668 : Back to 13th Withered Bones

With Wen Qiao's current cultivation base, he can directly tear open the space and enter the Thirteen Withered Bone Mansion.

But she remembered that she had been kindly treated by Lady Hua when she was in Huangu Town, so she wanted to see her. For this reason, Wen Qiao specially compressed the cultivation base in the Yuan Dynasty, so as not to attract the attention of the residents of Huangu Town.

"Do you want to help her?" The teacher asked in surprise.

Wen Qiao said, looking at the town of Huangu standing on the mass grave, and said: "The residents of Huangu Town are all cursed. It is very difficult to get rid of the curse. For me now, it's just a matter of effort. ."

She looked at Huangu Town, which was shrouded in the gloomy sky, with a few ray of light passing through her jet-black pupils.

In her eyes, Huangu Town was shrouded in a  curse, with its own set of rules. It can even be said that the rule is the consciousness of Huangu Town, all creatures entering it must abide by its rules, otherwise they will be killed by the rules.

If you want to break away from the rules, you can only be stronger than it.

Of course Wen Qiao will not be stronger than the rules, but she can understand the rules, use them, and break away from the constraints of the rules.

The teacher had no life when he saw it, and he felt a little clear in his heart.

The Thirteen Withered Bone Mansion was a battlefield that was left behind in another dimension during the War of the Three Realms.

Only the dark-faced skeleton can live forever.

That's why he used to spend the sleepy years in the dark, waiting for the renewal of his destiny.

The two walked into Huangu Town with two beasts.

Although he had seen through the truth of Huangu Town, Wen Qiao didn't want to break its rules, and honestly handed the bones into the town.

After entering Huangu Town, I felt malicious gaze from all directions.

The two were just dressed up normally, unlike those outside cultivators, most of them used cloaks to cover their appearance and figure, and Wen Qiao's face was really noticeable, and all kinds of unkind eyes lingered on her.

Wen Qiao turned a blind eye and went straight to Auntie Hua's inn.

At this time it was the time of sunset, and the sky in Huangu Town was gloomy and gloomy, never seeing the sky.

Aunt Hua leaned behind the counter as usual, her chubby body filling the space behind the counter.

Seeing a visitor came, Auntie Hua took a casual look, her eyes froze for an instant.

"Miss Hua, it's been a long time." Wen Qiao smiled at her.

Aunt Hua looked behind her and asked in amazement: "Why are you here again? Wen girl, Huangu Town is not a good place. It's good to come once in your life. Don't come again."

"I know." Wen Qiao put a smile away and looked at her seriously, "The curse of Huangu Town will curse those who come in for the second time. If they come in many times, they will become a member of Huangu Town. go away."

Aunt Hua became more and more surprised, "If you know, why are you here? By the way, where is your husband?"

Although more than two hundred years have passed, Aunt Hua is still impressed with Wen Qiao and his party, not only because of their outstanding appearance, but also because they can retreat from the Thirteen Withered Bone Mansion.