659 : Successful

Wen Qiao didn't know that her thunder tribulation attracted the old monsters of the Primordial Saint Realm in the sealed demon universe. At this time, she was in the heart demon tribulation, looking at the man who appeared in the endless darkness of the universe.

It seems that this man will appear every time the Heart Demon Tribulation.

Wen Qiao didn't understand why it was so, maybe she did, but she didn't want to think too much.

In this life, the person she cares about most is Ning Yuzhou.

He was the brightest color in her fifteen years of short, distressed and numb life in her previous life.

He appeared when she was the most lonely and helpless. He took her from the Wen clan to the Ning clan, from the Tanglin to the Central Continent, and took her through many dangerous and wonderful continents; he knew all her secrets, he He will guide her carefully and take care of her growth, which is the indicator light on her spiritual path; he brings her a new life, takes up the most important time in her life, and lets her know that she can still live so splendidly. Not bound by the world...

He is the indispensable person in her life, the most important existence.

Although she later met many people, relatives, friends, and partners, they were also indispensable, but he was the only one who could trust her to life and affect her joy, anger, sorrow, and joy.

Because he is so important that her heart's devil's catastrophe became him.

Every time, she couldn't see clearly the face of the white-haired and black-robed man in Zhou Yu, but instinctively felt familiar, which made her feel sad.

In fact, she knew very well that there was only a man named Ning Yuzhou who could give birth to such emotions.

It's just that she didn't know why Ning Yuzhou in the Tribulation of the Heart Demon looked like this.

She stood in the dark universe, like a bystander.

Until the man suddenly looked up, he saw her.

She wanted to say something, her mouth moved slightly, but she couldn't utter a word, her throat seemed to be blocked by something to stop her language.

The white-haired and black-clothed man stared at her. Those eyes were dull and dull and dull that she was not familiar with, but they made her feel so familiar.

Finally, not surprisingly, the man waved down the star sickle in his hand, tore the space apart, and pushed her out...

Wen Qiao opened his eyes abruptly, and a thick purple sky thunder fell from the sky.

She was smashed and her scalp exploded in an instant.

Although it was a little painful, Wen Qiao knew that it was a critical period for crossing the thunder tribulation, and she did not dare to do anything.

After the first stage of the nine heavenly thunders, the skin on her body was scorched to black, and there were cracked bloodstains under the scorched skin.

Wen Qiao hurriedly used the spiritual power in the Muyuan Lingzhu. After the spiritual power had run for a week, the scorched skin receded, and the blood stains disappeared under the spiritual power treatment.

She raised her head to look at the heavy robbery cloud in the sky, the second heavenly thunder was brewing, and that terrible thunder robbery was the most terrifying thing she had encountered so far.

Licking her dry lips, Wen Qiao was not surprised that she would have a double thunderstorm.

The power of the seal in that bead is too strong. After completely refining it, she can feel how terrifying the suppressing power in her body is. It is not a problem at all to cross the two realms, and it can even make her go further.