692 : Stay as a guest

No one can understand why the little phoenix is ​​so different from other phoenixes.

In fact, from Ning Yuzhou's point of view, this cheap son is clearly over-nourished. He eats so many natural treasures and his power is accumulated in his flesh and blood, so he is getting fatter and fatter. He wants to return to a standard phoenix form and let him spray more Phoenix Spirit Fire.

When he told Patriarch Feng like this, Patriarch Feng showed an indescribable expression on his face.

It was the first time he heard that the phoenix needs to spray more phoenix spirit fire to maintain its beautiful form. This is not the reason at all, okay? There is no phoenix in their Phoenix clan who needs to breathe fire to lose weight.

As for how many natural treasures it has eaten...After all the phoenix heard how many things it had eaten, they couldn't help but envy and envy.

Although it is embarrassing to be fat into a ball, it is also very envious of Phoenix.

"It's nothing." Ning Yuzhou said calmly, "Knowing that I've broken the shell in the red lotus industry fire, other phoenixes don't have this kind of luck."

This means that if the little phoenix was not burned stupid by the red lotus karmic fire, then it was only because of the influence of the red lotus karmic fire that it would become like this. Although it is not known whether it is good or bad, at least for the moment, the little phoenix is ​​healthy and healthy. Yes, it is a rare lively and strong cub in the Phoenix clan.

After thinking about it, Patriarch Feng felt that Little Phoenix should have been affected by the red lotus karmic fire.

The red lotus karmic fire ranks the first among the different fires of heaven and earth. Except for the purest and innocent creatures in the world, it is impossible to get close to the red lotus karmic fire, let alone a phoenix that was born by breaking the shell of the red lotus karmic fire. Fengcai was able to break his shell smoothly by the red lotus karmic fire, which shows that it must have been affected by the red lotus karmic fire.

It is a pity that even immortals don't dare to approach the red lotus karma fire, let alone any research on the red lotus karma fire, and the truth can be inferred from it.

This becomes an unsolvable thing.

Chief Feng could only sigh in his heart.

He didn't blame Wen Qiao and the others for rashly throwing the phoenix egg after Feng's Nirvana into the red lotus industry fire. Under the circumstances at the time, this was already the best choice, otherwise Feng Kuo would not know what to do. Time can break out of the shell.

Wen Qiao is indeed Xiao Fenghuang's lifesaver.

Patriarch Feng is also a simple one. After treating Wen Qiao as the life-saver of Little Phoenix, he does not even have that hatred towards Wanxian Mansion. Although the Phoenix tribe is still thinking about the cub stealing incident in Wanxian Mansion, things have passed. For many years, the Phoenix Clan had changed the patriarch for several generations, and this matter was over.

When Patriarch Feng wanted to take the little phoenix to the holy land, the little phoenix hurriedly grabbed Wen Qiao.

"Tweet!" It should not be separated from its parents.

Patriarch Feng patiently said: "The heaven and earth spirit fire in the holy land is good for your growth. You must go there to practice for a period of time."

"Tweet!" My parents are also with me.

"No, there is a sacred place for the Phoenix tribe. People who are not from the Phoenix tribe can't enter." Chief Feng insisted, and the rules could not be broken.