630 : Beaten

Yin Xingliu immediately went to pay the ring fee for a thousand Lingshi.

The disciple of the inner palace who was accompanying couldn't help asking: "Junior Brother Yin, who came from the mainland a while ago?"

"Exactly, they are members of the Scarlet Heaven Sect." Yin Xingliu's expression was a little gloomy, "They were extremely arrogant when they were in the mainland, and they didn't even give the honor of our Saint Martial Hall."

Don't give the Shengwu Temple face?

The disciples of the Temple of Saint Martial Arts who were present were a little angry.

This group of Sacred Martial Hall disciples were born in the enchanted demon world, and some came from the mainland, but they all have one thing in common. They became disciples of Sacred Martial Hall, grew up in the Sacred Martial Hall, and have a great sense of responsibility and destination for the Sacred Martial Hall. Feeling that you can't tolerate others to slander the Sacred Martial Hall, let alone a mainlander.

It’s not that they look down on cultivators from the mainland, but the Demon-Feng Tianyu has been independent of the mainland from the lower realm after the War of the Three Realms. After forming a realm, it has a suppressing power on the cultivators from the outer continent. This shows that the level of Fengmo Tianyu is higher than that of the mainland. I don't know how many cultivators have come to Fengmo Tianyu to practice.

In this way, naturally the cultivators of Feng Mo Tianyu looked down on people from outside.

The people who made them look down on even dared to look down on the Saint Martial Hall, how not to get angry.

The disciple of Shengwu Temple who had something to do with him immediately said: "Junior Brother Yin, we must teach her."

"Yes, let the people on these continents know the power of our Saint Martial Hall."

"Let them be arrogant."

Yin Xingliu was in a good mood and confidently said: "Don't worry, brothers, I was really not good at doing things when I was in the mainland, but now, their cultivation is suppressed to the Yuanzong realm, and it is estimated that the combat power is not as good as the Yuanzong realm. You guys look at me Give them a lesson."

On the other side, Wang Qirong glanced at the group of disciples in the Saint Martial Hall with a bad look, and she had a bad premonition in her heart.

Shi Wuming said, "Looking at these guys, they look like a villain and they look like the little ones in the lead. They are hanged and beaten! Sister A Qiao, give them a lesson that will be unforgettable for their lives! Let them in the future. Seeing you, I can only kneel down and call my sister!"

Wen Tutu clenched his fist and said, "Sister, beat him!"

"Tweet~" Little Phoenix agreed excitedly.

Ning Yuzhou smiled without saying a word, but he was obviously not worried about his calm and relaxed appearance.

Wang Qirong had to swallow her words. She recalled Wen Qiao's brutality when she was in the Saint Martial Continent. She even dared to fight the Shadow Tower and the Heavenly Sacred Gate, and she could only hold back when she came to the Sealed Demon World without reason.

Suddenly, I felt that such a cruel guy should be able to beat the people of the Saint Martial Hall, right?

Because the two indicated that they wanted each other to be their opponents, Fengyun Arena quickly arranged them in a ring.

Wen Qiao jumped onto the ring and said to Yin Xingliu: "Let's fight quickly."

Yin Xingliu: "..."