705 : Harvest

The scream was so terrible that the fairy outside shivered.

Although it is not uncommon to fight and kill in the fairy world, it was the first time they saw a female fairy beat a person like this with a fist, which had a great visual impact.

"Who!" The man in the cave shouted.

Then I saw a few figures flying out from the inside, and then not accidentally being punched back by Wen Qiao who was guarding the entrance of the cave.

The man who appeared in the end was obviously not ordinary, and his cultivation was also the highest among this group of people. He turned out to be the Immortal Emperor.

He was also more alert than others. After seeing the movement outside the cave, he directly grabbed a person who had been beaten back and threw it towards the entrance of the cave, waiting for the opportunity to rush out when Wenqiao dealt with others.

It was just that this person had just rushed out and found that there were many immortals coming around where they were hiding, and he was immediately shocked.

Obviously they have been hiding here, and hidden formations have been placed around to isolate them from their breath. How did this group of people discover? How did they hit the door so that they couldn't detect it?

Before he could figure it out, these immortals had already swarmed and fought him.

After Wen Qiao solved all the people hiding in the cave, she went to fight the most powerful one.

Following Wen Qiao were a group of immortal kings, and the other immortal emperors went to rescue people. They couldn't deal with the immortal emperor, so they could only hold him as far as possible, and wait for Yin Rui to rescue people and come to help.

This group of immortal kings are holding their breath, even if they can't beat them, they will drag him to death.

Since the outbreak of the beast tide, many immortals have died. Among those immortals, there are friends or fellow apprentices they know. If those people die in the chaotic space with insufficient strength, they will be sad at best. But if it was killed by an artificial animal tide, it would be another matter.

Because of the suffocation in his heart, a group of immortal kings rushed in desperately, and when they were beaten by the immortal emperor, they casually wiped the blood to continue.

The immortal emperor who is being pursued is also very depressed, is this group of immortal kings wanting to die?

In addition to being depressed, he also had a bad premonition in his heart, instinctively that things were not going well, and he had been out of their control. This group of people obviously came prepared, could it be the reason why they discovered the emergence of the beast wave?

A palm dragged his two immortal kings into flight. When the immortal emperor was about to wait for an opportunity to leave here, he suddenly felt a little palpitations, a dangerous breath made him stand upright, and instinctively avoided it.

With a sound, the long whip cut through the space.

The Emperor looked over quickly, and saw a female fairy not far away, and the folding fairy whip in her hand.

Folding fairy whip is also considered to be a fascinating fairy tool in the fairy world. It is said that it is the best fairy tool once refined by the Qingyu clan. As long as it is injured on the body, it will cause pain like a fire and a soul. It is not a person with strong will can't bear it.

It's just that the folded fairy whip disappeared for some reason, and he didn't expect it to fall into the hands of this fairy.

The immortal whip slammed, and the immortal emperor moved left and right, not daring to let it get close.