740 : Demons

A spatial channel connecting the two worlds of immortals and demons appeared in the extreme east.

This news instantly shocked the entire fairy world, and all the forces in the fairy world sent their disciples to investigate. After learning the situation of the passage, they all prepared for the immortal demon war to break out.

Since the battle of the Three Realms in the ancient times, the channels of the Three Realms have suddenly disappeared, and the creatures of the Three Realms rarely come and go, and can only rely on some weak space barriers to cross other realms.

This is the first time since the Three Realms War in the ancient times, the Fairy and Demon Channel has appeared.

This made all the immortals feel incredible, but at the same time they were wary of the demons.

The demons have always been greedy, cunning, and ambitious. They have always wanted to make the demons the master of these three realms. If the channels of the three realms are restored, they will not be able to trap these demons at all, and the war of the three realms will surely rise again.

When the immortals gathered to the extreme east, the space channel was finally fully opened, and a group of armored demons came out of the channel.

The space channel was invaded by the magical energy, and the magical soldier came to the world with a magnificent aura.

The hearts of all the immortals were raised, and they were ready to fight.

The head was a beautiful female Demon Venerable, followed by several amazing demon Venerables, they glanced at the Far East, and their eyes fell to the forest not far away.

When they saw the group of immortals who were waiting, all the demons showed contempt and didn't put them in their eyes.

This makes the faces of many immortals a little unpleasant.

"This deity is Immortal Diablo. Today, I am waiting to come to the human world, not to fight with you!" The female demon headed by him said, "I am waiting here to welcome the return of the lord of the demon world, the demon god."

Devil? !

All the immortals present were taken aback, and more people looked confused.

Time has passed since ancient times, and many records have been lost. Not to mention that during the Three Realms War in the ancient times, the Three Realms suffered indelible damage, the continent collapsed, the inheritance disappeared, and many documents that recorded the War of the Three Realms also disappeared. In the long river of years. As a result, many immortals did not actually know the cause of the war between the three realms in the ancient times, let alone the demon god who provoked the war between the three realms.

However, there are also some veteran immortals who know the existence of the devil.

Their faces changed slightly, they looked at the group of demons in surprise, and said solemnly: "What do you mean? How can the demon god be in the fairy world?"

In the records they know, the demon god is the world destroyer, and as long as the demon god descends into the world, it will bring disaster and destruction.

Fortunately, the gods and the destiny plate left behind by the destiny clan finally suppressed the demon god in the darkness of the demon world. According to reports, the demon god  was flooded with evil desires. Using this as a cage, the demon god could not escape.

Could it be that after so many years, the Demon God finally accumulated power and reappeared?

I can't blame the two worlds of immortals and demons that the passage will be reopened.