731 : Missing

The dark space passage seems to have no end.

Wen Qiao followed a traction generated by space and flew down.

Occasionally when she looked back, she could see the figure of Zhendao Immortal Venerable and Shi Wuming behind her. Obviously, the three of them had jumped down the black hole together, the Immortal Venerable Formation Dao was even in front of her, but they did not know when, the speed of the two of them slowed down and they were gradually left behind her.

Under the black hole is actually a space channel.

Wen Qiao could feel the traction that belongs to the space, pulling her over, and she doesn't even need to use her strength. In the midst of it, this space has been pulling her.

She seemed to be the only one being drawn, and she could be found out from the fact that Immortal Venerable and Master Wuming were left behind.

Wen Qiao should have been wary or afraid of this, but for some reason, her heart was very calm and calmly followed the lead.

Wen Qiao stopped suddenly and listened.

The teacher Wuming and Zhendao Xianzun rushed over and asked, "What's wrong?"

Wen Qiao said: "There seems to be movement ahead."

"Could it be Palace Master and them?" Zhendao Immortal Venerable said in surprise, and looked forward, but it was a pity that there was nothing to see in the endless darkness.

However, he didn't doubt Wen Qiao's judgment. It was true that after they jumped from the black hole, there was a force in the black hole that had been pulling Wen Qiao, but he, the Immortal Venerable, was left behind. It can be seen that the space under this black hole is indeed related to the **** emperor clan. Maybe it is true as the teacher Wuming said, under this black hole is really the burial place of the **** emperor clan.

Thinking of this, Zhendao Immortal Venerable couldn't help but look at Master Wuming.

The young man who originally thought he was ordinary was also an extraordinary man, whose origins were more mysterious than others, and he had missed it.

"I don't know, maybe."

As Wen Qiao said, there was not much joy on his face, which made Zhen Dao Xianzun's heart abrupt, and his intuition was a little bad.

"Sister Aqiao, let's go and take a look." Shi Wuming suggested.

With a sound, Wen Qiao led the way.

They walked a certain distance in the dark space again, and Zhendao Immortal Venerable finally noticed the movement Wen Qiao said, and couldn't help stopping.

In the darkness ahead, a chilling breath struck my heart inexplicably, and the surrounding area was exceptionally quiet, but it also gave people the illusion of extremely noisy. Looking at the end of the darkness, the three of them fell silent for some reason.

After a long while, Zhendao Xianzun hesitated and said: "What's in front... on earth?"

It can be seen how dangerous the thing that can make dignified immortals instinctively jealous.

"I know it in the past." Shi Wuming said lightly.

Zhen Dao Xianzun looked at him, and then at the same calm Wen Qiao, suddenly felt that he was dignified and inferior to the two juniors. In other words, these two juniors are extraordinary, and one of his Immortal Venerables has been compared by the two of them.

No matter how tangled by Zhendao Immortal Venerable, he found that in this weird place, he was really not as calm as these two juniors.

When the three stopped again, they found that there was no way to go ahead.