722 : Space Cracks

Zhendao Immortal Venerable also ran over, listening to the discussion of the three with enthusiasm, and soon joined their discussion.

The four immortals seem to form a space by themselves.

The Dongguan who was in charge of the records next to him became more and more struggling, and found that he couldn't keep up with the thoughts of the four immortals, and the things he wrote down were messy.

He didn't force himself, put down the things in his hands, and waited quietly to listen.

Shi Wuming placed a sound insulation curse around him and turned to ask Wen Qiao: "Sister A Qiao, do you understand what they are talking about?"

Wen Qiao thought for a moment, and said solemnly: "Probably understand some."

"What is it?"

"Husband means that there are not enough immortals."

"..."

The teacher's lifeless hands slid his face, and his head fell on the table.

Fortunately, there was a sound insulation curse on this side, and his movement did not disturb the Immortal Venerables over there, but his funny behavior still made Clan Chief Qi and the others couldn't help but take another look, thinking that this man's behavior was a bit weird.

Shi Wuming was speechless for a moment, and said: "It seems that Sister Aqiao doesn't understand either."

"This is natural!" Wen Qiao was not ashamed, "I am just a fairy king after all, so it is strange to understand."

The content of the Xian Zun's talk is too profound, and even involves some untouchable fields and laws, which are not understandable by the weak immortals, and even the Eastern official as the immortal emperor can't understand it, not to mention it. As the immortal king himself.

Therefore, Wen Qiao didn't care at all, and said openly that he didn't understand.

"What about Brother Shi, do you understand?" Wen Qiao asked Shi Wuming curiously, expecting him somewhat.

Shi Wuming touched his head embarrassedly, "Actually I don't understand..."

"Why don't you understand?" Wen Qiao couldn't understand, and she was not stupid to look at it.

"I'm just a golden immortal now. Isn't it normal if I don't understand?" Shi Wuming was also righteous, and didn't feel that he was a waste.

Wen Qiao turned her head and ignored him.

If he is really a normal Golden Immortal, he would say so. The problem is that a skeleton waking up in the Thirteen Withered Bones, shouldn't he show his ability?

However, Wen Qiao was right. After Ning Yuzhou finished talking about his own ideas, all the members of Clan Chief Qi understood what he meant.

With a few of them, it is far from enough to stabilize the space cracks in the depths of the deserted galaxy.

It seems that there is still a shortage of manpower, and what is lacking is Xianzun.

Clan Chief Qi touched his chin and thought, "In fact, you can find the clan chiefs of the Dragon and Xuanwu clan. I believe they will be extremely interested in the fairy fruit and fairy plants in the Tianjian God's Court. The deity heard that there are some active little dragons in the dragon clan who have been there. The Chaos Void, after coming back, is tainted with the power of Chaos, the patriarch of the dragon clan has been trying to continue their lives for them."

Chief Feng glanced at him, and said solemnly: "The deity has some friendship with the Dragon Clan, so I can help."

As soon as these words fell, Patriarch Qi gave a surprised glance, as if he was asking if he was telling a joke, or if he had bad intentions, and wanted to pit the dragon clan.