642 : Tomb of the Immortal Fairy

Five days later, Wen Qiao and the others gathered at the pier on Shengwu Island.

At this time, a lot of people gathered on the dock, all in the Yuanhuang and Yuandi realms. There were about three hundred people, and the number was still increasing. They were all the disciples of the Shengwu Temple that was determined to go to the tomb of the immortal.

Wen Qiao looked around and found that the group of Yuanhuang Realm who performed the Demon Wind Island mission last time had arrived.

When I saw her, this group of Yuanhuang realm swarmed over.

But their speed was not as fast as Zhang Tianyang. He threw a few jade boxes to Ning Yuzhou in exchange for the Qingyang Good Fortune Pill to nurture his Shuangyang Sword.

Compared to those defeated men, of course his natal sword is the most important.

Xu Zhaozhao and other female cultivators glared at him angrily, cursing that he could not find a Taoist companion for a lifetime, and could only fall in love with the broken sword.

They ignored Zhang Tianyang, greeted Wen Qiao with a smile on their faces, and talked to Wen Qiao about the news they inquired about the tomb of the immortal, obviously giving Wen Qiao experience, hoping that after entering the tomb of the immortal, Wen Qiao could cover them again.

Last time in Demon Wind Island, Wen Qiao’s demonstrated strength made them admire. In addition, the situation of the fairy tomb is special. Only practitioners below the Yuanhuang realm can enter. This means that Wen Qiao may be all the cultivation that enters the fairy tomb. The one with the strongest combat effectiveness among them, it's okay to follow her closely.

When Brother Ning Zhezhou and Senior Brother Yin Xingheng came over, they found that Wen Qiao was surrounded by true monarchs of the Yuanhuang state, and other people couldn't get in at all.

Yin Xingliu drew a sigh, "She is really amazing, so many disciples in the inner temple respect..."

Recalling that they had been in Shengwu Continent, they even looked down on her and almost did it. They suddenly felt that they were really courageous at that time, and they were ignorant and fearless. Yin Xingliu couldn't help touching his head. Fortunately, his head was still there, and he was not beaten up because of offending her.

Ning Zhezhou and You Rongyan said: "Ms. Wen San is really amazing. I heard that Wen's had tested her Yuan Linggen back then. It is a rare and best Yuan Linggen. It is a pity that she was harmed by others when she was born. It was poisoned by fire, and her life soon went private, causing her to be unable to cultivate normally. Otherwise, when you went to the Tanglin, the casual cultivators in the Central Continent would not be able to cause chaos in the Lintai Hunting Valley."

After listening, the brothers Yin Xingheng couldn't help being dumb.

Recalling Wen Qiao's cultivation speed carefully, it is indeed possible that the Saint Martial Hall went to the Dongling to find the chosen son of the Saint Martial Monument, which was probably not enough for her to fight.

But there is no if in the world.

At that time, Wen Qiao was just a little-known person. The Saint Martial Hall was high above the mainland, so much so that they never thought that among those weak Dongling people, there would be a disciple who could only be a disciple in the Saint Martial Hall let them surrender.

Yin Xingheng couldn't help but be grateful that Wen Qiao made a timely move, and awakened his junior brother Yin Xingliu in time, and did not let him continue to offend people to death.

Seeing that there were too many people around Wen Qiao, Ning Zhezhou looked away and looked at Ning Yuzhou not far away.

From this look, I found that there were not many people around Ning Yuzhou. One Zhang Tianyang made people stop. Especially when Zhang Tianyang asked Ning Yuzhou for the pill, instead of leaving, he held the Shuangyang sword and stood with his legs crossed. There, with an expressionless appearance, where would anyone dare to pass by?