643 : Enter the Tomb

This is the idea that spilled from the tomb of the immortal, belonging to the obsession that once the immortal fell and stayed in the buried place.

Although it was just a breath of thought, it was enough to make many practitioners understand how dangerous the fairy tomb is.

The faces of those cultivators who were about to enter the tomb of the immortal became extremely solemn, the Yuanhuang realm was okay, and those low-level cultivators had already retreated.

This is also the reason why Shengwu Temple requires the Yuanzong realm to enter the tomb of the immortal.

But not every force is like the Holy Martial Temple. More Spirit Island can't help the cultivation of cultivators, as long as they want to enter. Not to mention Ghost Xiu and Mozu, they couldn't help but rank, and for a while, many low-level cultivators learned the way.

Then, there was a sudden tremor between heaven and earth.

All creatures can feel this movement from the heavens and the earth, and subconsciously look at it, only to see strange images rising from the ground in front of them, covering the plains.

The images have mountains, rivers, wastelands, and graves with piles of bones...Various images are intertwined in mid-air from far to near, like a jigsaw puzzle, piece by piece, or superimposed one by one.

However, in just a few breaths, the image has changed from imaginary to solid, and finally completely covered the plain.

With a buzzing roar, the plain in front of it has been replaced by a barren mountain, which is the entrance to the tomb of the fairy.

Strands of aura full of complex ideas spilled out from the entrance of the fairy tomb, and many low-level cultivators couldn't bear it, and the seven orifices bleed and regressed one after another.

These low-level practitioners were the first to be eliminated.

Not everyone can enter the tomb of the immortal, and the strength is not enough, don't think about fluke, in the tomb of the immortal, there is no fluke.

No one cared about these low-level cultivators, they stared at the tombs of the immortals, waiting for the opportunity to enter.

When the fairy tomb was first opened, the mental auras that overflowed from it were extremely powerful, forming a kind of suppression. This is the level of suppression of mortals by the immortals, and no one can withstand this suppression.

I don't know how long it took, that suppressed air machine finally receded.

The cultivators of the three races were all happy, and even if they had some impulsive personality, they flew directly toward the entrance of the fairy tomb.

The disciples of the Saint Martial Hall were also ready to move, but based on their trust in the hall master, they all looked at the hall master.

The hall master looked calm, and said to them: "You wait to enter, everything is the best, after five months, try to try to leave, and don't stay for long."

"Yes, the lord!"

The disciple of Shengwu Temple responded respectfully and flew towards the tomb of the immortal.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou followed the disciples of the Saint Martial Hall to enter, without attracting much attention.

Suddenly, Wen Qiao felt a few strong gazes, and turned her head to look over, and found several familiar demons who had dealt with on Devil Wind Island, and smiled at them in a good mood.

Ling Jue, who was the head, had a pale blue face and subconsciously wanted to stay away from her.

Before coming to the tomb of the immortal, he secretly prayed not to meet a certain woman in the Holy Martial Hall. Although he knew that such a great opportunity of the Saint Martial Hall of the Immortal Tomb would definitely not be let go, but he encountered it before entering the Immortal Tomb, and it still made him secretly regretful. He would have hurried in before knowing it would not be with her in road.