728 : Chaotic Void

Wen Qiao said in amazement, "Husband, really has a fairy-level chaos beast broke into the fairy world?"

"Naturally." Ning Yuzhou said calmly, "There are many unstable spaces in the fairy world, like the Lingguang Sea in the Central Continent, the Qingyan Gorge in the west, the spatial corridor in the north, and the Shijue Tianfeng in the south. The deserted sky and galaxy in the far east... the instability of these spaces brings not only the chaotic space lost in time to the fairy world, but also allows some powerful chaotic beasts inhabiting the chaotic space to enter the chaotic space. The fairy world has caused great harm to the fairy world..."

Wen Qiao was stunned.

After flying to the fairy spirit world, she had heard about the hidden dangers of the fairy spirit world from Xuanyuan Xinghuo and the others, but she didn't expect it to be more dangerous than they knew, especially those unstable spaces, which were more than expected.

"Are these all left over from the War of the Three Realms?" she asked softly.

Ning Yuzhou turned to look at her with a gentle voice, "Most of them are, but not so."

What do you mean? Wen Qiao looked at him suspiciously.

Ning Yuzhou didn't want to say any more, dragged her to walk among the thousands of fantasy stars, and soon changed the subject.

Rarely when Ning Yuzhou came back, Wen Qiao decided to take him to see the heavenly building under construction.

In addition to the thousand fantasy stars, she still had many things she wanted him to see.

"The space around the deserted galaxy has become stable now, and the space cracks are much less. Although the defensive immortal formation can no longer advance to the depths of the deserted galaxy for the time being, it can expand outward. Husband, I think you can move the far east by the way. Immortal plants are planted in other places to restore the vitality of the Far East..."

Wen Qiao pulled him, rarely talking non-stop.

"Just before I was crossing the thunder catastrophe, there was a rainy rain. Now other places in the Far East can grow even ordinary immortal plants. When I make time, I will move the rest of the Far East. Immortal plants are also planted to make them look lively."

Thinking of the rain, Wen Qiao's heart was inexplicably suspended.

She looked at the man next to her and said cautiously: "My husband, will it cause any trouble?"

"It's okay." Ning Yuzhou said softly, "With us immortals, even if someone notices the abnormality, who would dare to come here?"

Wen Qiao felt relieved at the thought of the twelve immortals stationed here.

The immortals of the fairy spirit world are a group of old monsters that are not born. Although I don’t know how many there are, the immortals are not easy to do it. Even if they do, they will also consider the strength of the immortal god’s level to the fairy world. If you want to fight, you will choose to fight in the chaotic void, and you will not do it easily.

As for the other immortals, don't worry, are there any immortals who don't have eyes that dare to ignore the deterrence of Xianzun?

After letting go, Wen Qiao finally had the intention to explore other things.

"Husband, you said that this time the rain falls from the sky, did the heaven and the earth specifically come down with my thunder robbery, and the purpose is to restore the vitality of the Far East?" Although this is doubtful, it is very sure.

Ning Yuzhou said, his eyes glided across her face, not surprised by her sharpness.

Wen Qiao couldn't help laughing, "It seems that even the heavens are helping me... No, it should be said that I am helping the emperor clan, so I can rest assured."