718 : Rebuilding

The next journey is farther than expected.

Obviously looking at it, it seems that you can see where the sky and the earth meet, but the Xianzhou has been flying east for a long time, but it has not been able to get close. It still maintains a certain distance, giving people an illusion that they will never be able to reach.

Everywhere along the way, it is grayish white, or dark gray.

The gray color is full of desolate, dry aura, here, the vitality has not been revealed, making it look more desolate than other places in the fairy world.

Before they knew it, everyone was standing in front of the porthole, looking at the environment outside Xianzhou.

"I heard that in the ancient times, the Far East was full of vitality." Xiguan whispered, "As far as I can see, the immortal plants are densely covered and full of vitality, and the celestial power is stronger than other places. It is a celestial spirit. The most prestigious pure land in the world."

"Indeed." The other three officials nodded one after another.

They have heard of the Far East in ancient times in some legends and records handed down.

It is said that in the ancient times, the Far East was densely forested, densely covered with water, and countless rare and precious treasures. It is a rare resource-rich place in the fairy world, and it is also a treasure hunting place in the eyes of the world.

The Tianjian God Court where the **** emperor clan is located is the pure land that many creatures yearn for.

The emperor family is a natural spiritual teacher, possessing the innate supernatural powers to grow Wanzhi. The place where the emperor family is located is surrounded by squares. The land of the extreme east has become a very rich place in the fairy world because of the emperor family.

The years have changed, and the vicissitudes of life have been vicissitudes of life. With the extinction of the gods and the disappearance of the heavenly building and the gods, the Far East has gradually become a wasteland. It is a famous desert in the fairy world today. Very few creatures will set foot in this place again.

All the immortals who have heard of the former Far East cannot help but sigh.

The more I know the grand scenery of the Far East, the more I sigh for it when I see the Far East today.

"The gods and emperors... it's a pity."

"It's not..."

The voices of the four officials were extremely small, but they still made it clear to the others in Xianzhou.

The teacher had no life to look at the gray and white world that had lost its vitality outside, and there was a bit of unspeakable emotion between the smiley eyebrows.

Xianzhou flew eastward at a steady speed.

The further east, everyone can clearly feel the changes around them. This change is not the grayish white outside, but the distance between heaven and earth.

"Do you feel that this place is very close to the sky?" Shi Wuming turned his head and asked.

Little Qilin and Little Phoenix huddled in front of a porthole, looked up at the sky, and agreed.

"Tweet~ Heaven and earth have indeed become very close."

"It should be the land of the extreme east. The terrain is relatively high, just like the top of the cloud." Little Qilin said milkily.

The two sacred beasts have been on the top of the cloud in the sea of ​​clouds. On the top of the cloud, they can feel that the sky and the earth are getting very close, but the closeness is only because of the height of the top of the cloud, which is different from the land of the extreme east. of.