717 : Fat Phoenixes

"Tweet, twee, twee~~"

A group of chubby furry people rolled around under the tree, tweeting happily at the people on the tree, looking innocent and innocent.

Some of them were too fat and suddenly their paws slipped and rolled out like a ball.

One ball stunned a number of balls. The other little phoenixes were following the boss's call. They were knocked down by a phoenix ball and rolled up unsteadily.

The group of little phoenixes under the tree rolled around like hairballs, dotted on the green grass, like blooming hydrangea. If you ignore the haunting "tweeting" sound, it's still very interesting. of.

The group of phoenixes not far away saw this scene and turned their heads again unbearably.

Wen Maomao straightened his chest, and Hei Dou's eyes looked at Wen Qiao them brightly. Why don't you praise it yet? Seeing how powerful it is, it has lurked in the Phoenix Clan for three hundred years, and has gathered so many little brothers.

The little phoenixes of the current Phoenix tribe are all its little brothers, and none of them can escape its claws!

Wen Qiao was a little stressed by it, so she had to say against her will: "Wen Mao Mao is really amazing..."

Little Phoenix was immediately satisfied.

Little Phoenix took them around.

Although you can't visit the Phoenix Clan's land, it doesn't matter. This area is also the Phoenix Clan's territory. There are many good things. It can't wait to share the good things that it has previously marked with them.

The teacher had no life holding the little unicorn, and Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou walked in the forest together with them.

Little Phoenix leads the way, the chubby tuft is very important, and the three gorgeous colored feathers on the furry buttocks glow in the sun with gorgeous colors, like a burning flame.

Shi Wuming looked at it and whispered: "Although it is a little fatter, these three colored feathers are like natural decorations, making it finally look like a phoenix."

Otherwise, it really makes people think that this is where the fat bird comes from, it's okay to eat so fat.

Little Qilin said anxiously: "After Wen Mao Mao transforms into shape in the future, he should be able to control his body shape, right?"

In fact, it does not matter if the animal shape is fatter, but the human shape must not be fat! The immortal uses celestial spiritual power to quench the body day by day, and he is born with a standard physique, and he rarely appears overweight or underweight. This kind of look is not normal.

"It should be possible." Wen Qiao said uncertainly, looking at Ning Yuzhou.

Seeing her worried eyes, Ning Yuzhou rarely opened her mouth: "It's okay. If you let it breathe more fire then you can become thinner."

Shi Wuming, Wen Qiao and Little Qilin breathed a sigh of relief, as long as they won't become fat.

"Tweet, twee~"

A chirp sounded behind them, Wen Qiao and they turned their heads and saw the group of little phoenixes chasing over.

They are all round and fluffy. Fortunately, they are little phoenixes that haven't changed their hair. Their weak fluff is blowing in the wind. Even if they are fatter, they give a lovely and lovely impression. They are not fat enough to make people's eyes hurt.

"Don't worry if you smell it, why did these little phoenixes become like this?" The teacher has no life and is puzzled. Phoenix should be able to control his body shape, right?