638 : Mozu

In Fengmo Tianyu, the territorial division of the three tribes is very clear.

Humans live on floating islands, and demons and ghosts live on the surface and the abyss. This is also selected according to the strength required for the cultivation of each race.

And because the floating islands were the continents that were shattered during the war of the Three Realms in the ancient times, they could not be integrated into the Sealed Demon Realm, so they could only form floating islands. In addition, the demons disdain to live in the sky like human beings, so the demons generally do not choose floating islands. Even though this magic wind island is very suitable for the demons to live and practice, the demons only regard it as a resource that can be extracted. Ground.

The Demon Wind Island is very close to the site of the Saint Martial Hall, and it is included in the territory of the Saint Martial Hall according to the rules.In addition, the Saint Martial Hall has confirmed that there are red moon blood crystals on the Demon Wind Island. The Scarlet Moon Blood Crystal Mine was taken away or destroyed.

The two Yuan Emperor Realm Hall Masters headed towards the Demon Wind Island in front of them, and said to the Yuan Emperor Realm: "After you enter the island, be careful of the demons on the island. They should have entered the island in advance to ambush. Your mission It is to expel them from the island. If you find the Scarlet Moon Blood Crystal, you must take it back."

Everyone responded.

"Now, go ahead."

When the words of the two Yuan Emperor Realm Palace Masters fell, their eyes swept towards Ning Yuzhou in the crowd, somewhat uneasy, and decided to pay more attention in secret. If he accidentally fell on the Demon Wind Island, he would lose a lot.

Thirty Yuanhuang Realm imperial swords flew to the huge Demon Wind Island.

Before he got close, he felt a powerful magic wind blowing on his face, almost blasting people away.

It is indeed the Demon Wind Island, there is a layer of demon wind lingering outside the island, criss-crossing, and even the power of the manifested demon wind can be seen, even if it is a practitioner of the wind element Yuanlinggen, it is a bit horrible.

Wen Tutu stretched out his hand and summoned a wind dragon.

The wind dragon roared through the magic wind from all directions, tearing open a passage for Wen Qiao to pass through.

Seeing this, the cultivator of the same elementary spirit root of the wind system also summoned the wind dragon to tear the demon wind outside the demon wind island and passed it smoothly.

The other non-wind cultivators also showed their magical powers, passed through the magic wind, and entered the magic wind island.

After Zhang Tianyang took a look, he summoned his Shuangyang Sword and slashed it with a single sword, splitting the dense demon wind outside the island, and entering openly.

The two Yuan Emperor Realm Palace Masters standing on the fragments of the floating island not far away saw this and nodded secretly. Zhang Tianyang is worthy of the disciple of the inner hall, and the fighting power of Jian Xiu is fearless.

Of course, if it weren't for a Wen Qiao, Zhang Tianyang would still be the first person in the Yuan Dynasty realm who could still sit firmly in the Saint Martial Hall.

Who could have imagined that a physical training can defeat a sword training, not only because of the strength of physical training, but also the set of sturdy boxing techniques she cultivated. Combining the two, powerful swordsmanship must give way.