631 : Wang Qirong

Wen Qiao leaped off the ring and saw Wang Qirong approaching in small steps, lowering her eyebrows and presenting her clean clothes veil.

"Miss Wen, do you want to clean up first?"

Wen Qiao looked down at the clothes on her body, and the consequence of fighting with Jian Xiu was that the vestments were cut by the vertical and horizontal sword energy, which looked tattered and exposed. So she should come down, first go to the room provided by Fengyun Arena to change into clean and tidy clothes, and then swallow a pill to treat her injuries.

Although she was able to defeat Zhang Tianyang, Jian Xiu's combat effectiveness was extremely strong, and the lethality was not something ordinary people could handle. Wen Qiao also suffered serious injuries, but these injuries were not enough to affect her, so she didn't take it to heart. .

When the five left the Fengyun arena, the surrounding cultivators gave way.

Regardless of the continent, the strong are always the goal of the world’s pursuit and worship. In the case where masters of the Yuansheng and Yuandi realms are not easy to appear, the Yuanhuang realm is the most frequently contacted high-level cultivator, and it is easy to play. Fame is respected by the world.

Wen Qiao became famous in the first battle, and now no one in the entire Shengwu Island does not know her.

Many people in the world take her as an idol.

After leaving the Fengyun Arena, they began to visit Shengwu City.

Wen Tutu said with some regret: "I was busy watching my sister fight the ring before, but I forgot to fight it. After some time, let's come to the ring again." Those cultivators who watched Shengwu Island today, it is estimated that they will not easily make a move. I had to choose to come again another day.

Shi Wuming is the happiest. He can't fight without fighting in the ring. He still wants to continue to fight.

Wang Qirong followed them. At this time, her gaze fell on Wen Qiao, who was in front of her. Wherever Wen Qiao went, her gaze followed, like a fan.

When Wen Qiao was in the limelight, her face was really uplifted, and Wang Qirong's heartbeat was speeding up and her head was hot.

This is also the blood of the pseudo-celestial fox in her body. When Wen Qiao's strength is lower than hers, it will make her subconsciously want to rob her of the blood. But when Wen Qiao was beyond her reach, she would make her kneel and lick without dignity, wanting to dedicate her.

Ning Yuzhou saw it clearly, but just smiled, which is why he specially left Wang Qirong.

Shengwu City is so big that there are not many places to visit in one day.

Ning Yuzhou first went to shops selling all kinds of materials, some selling materials for refining tools, materials for formations, and materials for drawing symbols. As long as he was eye-catching, he bought some.

However, the price of the things that Ning Yuzhou can see is naturally not simple.

Wang Qirong watched Ning Yuzhou shopping in a cold sweat, and secretly peeked into his storage bag. After buying these things, it is estimated that the Lingshi is almost consumed, right?

Wen Qiao's words also fulfilled her guess, "Husband, we don't have many spirit stones."

After so many years of traveling on various continents, they have obtained a lot of spirit stones, but they need too many places for flower spirit stones. In addition to buying various materials, they also need to raise the submarine gate, so that they are divided and kept in their hands. There are not many. Moreover, after Ning Yuzhou became a king-level alchemist, weapon refiner, formation mage, and talisman, the materials that need to be purchased are not simple things, and more spiritual stones need to be consumed.