754 : Back to 13th Withered Bone Mansion

A light moon hung over the sky.

On the white and miserable Bone Mountain, a giant tree suddenly appeared, and the twinkling stars in this hazy and dark world instantly attracted the surrounding skeletons to approach.

Wen Qiao sat on the star tree, looking at the approaching skeleton.

The gurgling sounds of the skeletons merged into a language, which she naturally did not understand before, but suddenly, she understood their language.

There is a clear understanding in her heart, this is because she has the inheritance of the guardian of the star tree, so that she can listen to the sound of all things.

The star tree brings a ray of light to this gloomy and bleak world.

More and more skeletons gathered, they first looked at this side from a distance, the soul flame in their eyes flickered, and they whispered to each other to discuss, and finally gathered the courage to get closer.

There is no light in the world of skeletons. The only light they can see is the moon in the sky.

This is the power of the dark moon, which can be seen by the skeletons, and it is also the power for the skeletons to live forever.

Suddenly there was another kind of light in the world now, which was the shining starlight on the tree, shining like the light attracting moths.

The skeletons quickly gathered in front of the tree, but when they wanted to continue to approach, they were blocked by an invisible barrier, and they couldn't get closer anyway.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou sat between the shadows of the dense trees, ignoring the skeletons and looking at the surrounding environment.

Soon, Wen Qiao knew where this was in the 13th Withered Bone Mansion.

"Husband, look, there is Prison Fen Tianfu." She pointed to Bone Mountain not far away, "Bone Mountain is Evil Spirit Abyss."

Ning Yuzhou nodded slightly, and the Fen Prison Heaven Palace was very close to the Yuan Lingyuan, and it was considered the strongest one among the Thirteen Withered Bones. The Master Wuming came out of the Fen Prison Heaven Palace in the first place.

At this moment, a skeleton with a strong aura flew from the Burning Prison Palace.

The skeleton came to the star-pole tree and suddenly bowed respectfully, "Is the person who came is the guardian of the star-pole tree?"

Although it was a little weird for a snow-white skeleton to salute like a person, Wen Qiao quickly calmed down after thinking that they were actually the immortals who were in the Immortal Prison.

The two men descended from the star tree.

As they appeared, the skeletons who had originally gathered next to the Star Pole Tree were swept away by an invisible force and retreated from here.

Wen Qiao looked at the skeleton and asked, "I wonder if you are..."

"Below is the palace lord of the Fen Prison Heaven Palace, and one of the thirteen prison lords who used to be in the Immortal Prison.

Wen Qiao didn't expect that he would be the Palace Master of the Fen Prison Tianfu, and couldn't help asking: "What happened to the Immortal Prison in the first place, and why did it become the Thirteen Withered Bones?"

The host of the Fen Prison Palace said: "During the war of the Three Realms, the space where the Immortal Prison was located collapsed and fell into the chaotic void. Later, when it wandered in the chaotic void, it did not expect to encounter a congenital magic treasure Yin Bone Pearl, which would interact with the immortal god is fused, and the curse brought by the Yin Bone Bead has turned all the creatures in the immortal god into a skeleton race..."