716 : Little Phoenix

Little Qilin didn't expect Patriarch Qi to oppose. He looked at him in surprise and asked, "Brother Patriarch, why?"

Patriarch Qi patiently said: "Your soul and body have only recently merged, and your body needs to continue to be nurtured in the holy pond."

This little unicorn was a cub he saved after giving up one-third of his flesh and blood. Even if it wasn't his cub, it had its own blood in its body. How could it easily follow people and leave him as an old man?

Clan Chief Qi was really worried about letting Little Qilin leave the clan.

After hearing this, Wen Qiao and the others looked at Little Qilin.

Unlike the huge unicorn bone that I saw in the evil spirit abyss of the Thirteen Withered Bone Mansion, the little unicorn that finally recovered to flesh and blood was only a small one, and I knew it was a cub when I looked at it.

This situation is also well understood. When the little unicorn’s soul was separated from the body, it was indeed a cub. Later, the soul fell asleep in the underground palace of Chiri Villa, and its body was suppressed in the Thirteen Withered Bone Mansion, and the Qilin bone was used to suppress the Yin Qi. The unicorn bone also absorbs yin and becomes a fierce thing. The unicorn bone will naturally change and grow slowly into a huge unicorn bone.

Now that the spirit of the little unicorn merges with the body, the unicorn bones that reshape the flesh and blood will naturally become the size that fits the spirit.

In addition, the scales of the little unicorn are golden, just like the golden unicorn puppet it used when we first saw it in the underground palace of Chiri Villa.

Wen Qiao didn't understand why there are puppets of golden unicorns, but now he understands.

Because the little unicorn belongs to the golden unicorn clan of the unicorn clan, and the clan chief Qi is also the golden unicorn clan, the two belong to the same clan, so the flesh and blood of the clan chief Qi can help it, so that it can recover smoothly.

Clan Chief Qi's words were somewhat correct.

Little Qilin was not discouraged, and said, "Brother Patriarch, I can go to the holy pool again when I come back!" Without waiting for Patriarch Qi to speak, it cleverly said, "I have asked the elder, and the elder said, I don't need it now. I have been soaking in the holy pond, soaking once every other time is fine~"

When Patriarch Qi heard this, he wanted to beat up the elder.

Make him talk more!

"Brother patriarch, let me go! I want to see if Wen Maomao is doing well in the Phoenix tribe, and if he is bullied by other phoenixes." At this point, Xiao Qilin is worried, Wen Maomao has never known himself, nor know how it lives in the Phoenix clan.

Over the years, it has been busy reshaping its body. Even most of the time, its soul is contained in the holy pond, and it has no knowledge of the outside world and has no time to visit the little phoenix.

Chief Qi finally agreed.

If you don't agree, Xiao Qilin insisted on going, and Wen Qiao and the others were Xiao Qilin's life-savers, so he couldn't keep stopping.

In fact, there is the palace lord of Wanxian Mansion, he is not worried about the safety of the little unicorn, but he is somewhat unhappy that the little unicorn is so close to foreigners.

However, he thought of the little Phoenix who was sent back to the Phoenix tribe by Wen Qiao and they heard that it was still the young master of the Phoenix tribe. The young master directly regarded the two human races as parents and relatives... By contrast, it was still the chief of the Phoenix tribe. It was a bit harder, and suddenly felt that it was nothing like this, at least Qi Shengting still respected himself very much.