745 : Brother

The patriarch of the gods was finally persuaded by his sister.

Even if they are not persuaded, there is no way. After all, the two have already made a bond between the world and the earth. Their destiny is connected, life and death are in common, and they cannot be separated.

In fact, on the bright side, there will be demon gods who will protect you in the future. Which god would dare to hit the star tree and its guardian? My sister doesn't have to hide in the star space, go wherever she wants, and no one will dare to hurt her.

To hurt her, first look at the demon god's permission.

Thinking that my sister used to grow up alone in the space of the stars, I can't help but feel sad.

In the past, the only person my sister could contact was himself. Even if she didn’t say anything, he knew how lonely her sister was and wanted someone to be with her. At that time, he was unable to protect his sister, so he could only hide her, and the company he could give her was limited.

My younger sister attaches so much importance to God Emperor Dixi, but also because God Emperor Dixi is the second person to appear in her life, just like a special surprise given to her by the heavens, which makes her unable to give up.

Therefore, when Di Xi Shenjun chose to fall the demon as a god and stay in the darkness of Wuyuan forever, the silly sister would choose to go to the darkness of Wuyuan to accompany him.

They started from the beginning of each other's company, and during the long years, a certain taboo-like feeling was formed, but it was a pity that it had disappeared before it even started.

"Brother, what's the matter with you?"

Wen Qiao looked at her brother, not knowing what he said, with a sad expression on her face.

The patriarch of the gods and the emperor reached out his hand to touch his sister's head, resisted the uncomfortable feeling, and said, "Aha, my brother hopes you will be well."

"I'm fine now." Wen Qiao said with a smile. When she saw a man with white hair like snow not far away, two shallow pear vortices appeared on her cheeks, and a little girl's unique sweetness came out.

The patriarch of the divine emperor gave birth to another kind of sadness that his younger sister was snatched away by a wild man.

He said sourly: "You are in reincarnation..."

Seeing my sister looking over and facing those clean eyes, the patriarch of the gods did not feel embarrassed to ask how they got along during the reincarnation, and how they made the cheap baby Phoenix, so he had to change the subject and ask my sister about this period in the darkness of the abyss.

He was still worried that the evil desires in Wuyuanzhi's secret would affect his sister's spirit body.

"Brother don't worry, the darkness of Wuyuan is dangerous, but the husband has set up a space barrier there to separate the evil desires. There are also a group of fairy gods and big hair balls in the space..."

Speaking of the space in the darkness of Wuyuan, Wen Qiao couldn't help it.

The god royal patriarch listened quietly, with a smile on his face.

He sighed in his heart, the ancient catastrophe has passed, his sister has gone through the cycle of reincarnation and found many companions who can accompany her. She is no longer alone and alone, making up for the regret of space and fact that she used to be alone at the star pole.

Not far away, Ning Yuzhou stood in front of a flowery house with a small phoenix in his arms.

He didn't deliberately listen to what the siblings were saying, but he was able to guess a bit. He was very calm about this, and didn't care about the guardianship of the patriarch of the gods.