736 : Darkness of Wuyuan

The Darkness of Wuyuan is a prestigious and dangerous place in the Three Realms.

The evil and desires of all beings are all abandoned here, forming a river of evil desires.

Until the river of wicked desires can no longer carry more wicked desires, it gradually evolved from wicked desires into the darkness of no abyss, meaning a dark place with no end.

Wen Qiao could feel the ubiquitous evil desires corroding her body. Even as a bystander, she could also feel the pain when evil desires corroded her body, not to mention the star with the extremely pure fairy body. The guardian of Jishu, once eroded by evil desires, the pain is a thousand times, ten thousand times that of ordinary immortals.

She could only watch in silence as she once stumbled forward in the dark, her scarred body could not bear the erosion of evil desires, her skin was cracked, bloodstains appeared, and wherever she passed, a pool of blood was left behind.

Blood stains were healed and cracked on the white and flawless skin. The blood stains dyed the white fairy clothes into blood clothes, but her pace did not stop at all, she still walked forward unswervingly.

If it weren't for the powerful physique of the Emperor God, I'm afraid she would have been unable to hold it long ago.

Even though it was scarred and painful, she never wavered her faith.

Wen Qiao could feel the obsession and persistence in her own heart. She quietly looked at herself, who hadn't flinched from the hurt of wickedness, and her tears fell again.

Not only for the Emperor Xi who was abandoned by the spirit world, but also for the former self, later self, and her husband.

The girl in the walking evil desire did not notice that she was already full of tears, and the body eroded by the evil desire was in a state of collapse, not only eroding her body, but even trying to pollute her soul.

I can't give up!

She silently said to herself in her heart, if she even gave up, who would care about him in this world?

Di Xi, who was abandoned by the spirit world, was forced to come here alone alone, ups and downs in evil desires, who cares?

The darkness of the abyss is boundless and endless.

It is said that once living beings enter the darkness of the abyss, they can never leave, no matter whether they are gods, immortals or demons, they cannot escape.

This is also the reason for Wuyuanzhi's so fierce reputation in the Three Realms, a place that even the gods dare not touch.

Wen Qiao silently accompany her once trekking in the darkness of Wuyuan, she watched in a daze.

What kind of mood did you feel after entering the darkness of the abyss without hesitation? Has she ever regretted such a dangerous place and such a painful journey?

Never regretted it!

She clearly knew that she had never wavered in the past, and she did not hate regret, because she was so pure that she did not know what regret was at this time.

Since the birth of the spiritual consciousness, she has been the guardian chosen by the star tree. The only creatures she has come into contact with are her elder brother and Emperor Dixi. No one taught her what it means to regret, and no one taught her to retreat. She would only be stupid. Have to move forward even if the soul is destroyed.

Wen Qiao couldn't help smiling as she looked at her once.

She was fortunate that she never regretted or gave up, otherwise she would not be able to meet Ning Yuzhou after reincarnation.