673 : Sea Clan

Haizu City is located in a deep ocean.

When Wen Qiao and the others came to the Endless Sea by accident, they had heard of Sea Clan City from many sea beasts, but Sea Clan City was really exclusive and their strength was insufficient, so they didn't go there.

Wen Qiao felt a pity in her heart.

Now that she finally has the strength to run wild in the lower realm, Ning Yuzhou is not there, and her heart is filled with unresolved melancholy.

"Girl Wen, what's the matter?" Xuan Lun asked softly.

Wen Qiao shook his head and asked, "All the members of the Sea Clan City are Sea Clan?"

Xuan Lun said: "Not only the Sea Clan, but also a lot of Transformation Demon Cultivation, and some descendants of Transformation Demon Cultivation."

This is Wen Qiao’s first trip to Sea Clan City. Xuan Lun and his wife led her. With Wen Qiao’s current strength, no one in the lower realms could embarrass her anymore. Xuan Lun and his wife didn’t worry about anything, they just joined in the fun in the past. of.

Under the dark deep sea, there is a splendid city.

From a distance, the city seemed to be shrouded in a transparent crystal ball, isolating the sea, making the huge sea city like a pearl under the deep sea, blooming brilliantly, attracting sea beasts to approach.

Xuan Lun explained: "The Sea Clan City was established by the Sea Clan. They used their abilities to illusion the water-repelling bead. There is a huge water-repelling ball in this city that separates the sea from the city."

Although sea beasts are marine creatures and are not afraid of water, some sea beasts do not like the environment of the deep sea so much. What's more, after the sea beasts have cultivated as adults, they also like to learn some of the customs of human beings. At least in the cities where they live, they don't like to be soaked in water. That's why some sea people refining the water bead and creating a city under the sea.

Over time, many demon cultivators have also become accustomed to living in waterless submarine cities, separated from the sea beasts that have not transformed, in order to show their identity.

When the three of them came to the outside of Sea Clan City, they saw a gate made of a kind of shining coral in front of them, and above it was three big characters with dragons flying and phoenix: Sea Clan City.

Probably because the deep sea is too dark, sea people like to build cities with all kinds of luminous materials to make them shine in the dark, like a crystal palace.

In Wen Qiao's eyes, this Sea Clan City, like the palace in Xingyue Gorge, looked like a dreamlike crystal palace.

The three of them paid the spirit stone and entered the city.

After entering the city, first is a wide street, on both sides of the street are houses made of various crystal corals, and it is especially lively with people coming and going.

Wen Qiao took a look and found that the "people" on the street had not only demonic cultivators, but also some people. However, there were more demonic cultivators, while human cultivators were fewer. Moreover, the cultivation level of human cultivators was generally not high. Under Yuanzong's realm.

The cultivation bases of the demon cultivators are all above the Yuan Emperor realm, and they can become a demon king when placed outside. The total number of demon cultivators in the entire city is very considerable. However, thinking that all the monsters gathered here are the monsters of the endless sea, and it is not surprising to think about the breadth of the endless sea.