613 : Evil Demon was born

Now that the Northland has fallen, there is another powerful demonic lord under his control, and only fools will get to the Northland at this time.

However, his two apprentices said they were going to the North, and Sheng Zhenhai really wanted to shake them up.

Ning Yuzhou said: "Master, don't worry, we are not looking for the lord of the demons. We just heard that the ancestors are all injured. Go and see them."

"Really?" Sheng Zhenhai looked at him suspiciously.

Their Chixiao Sect has sacrificed an ancestor, and Sheng Zhenhai is really unwilling to take the lives of more disciples, especially the genius disciples who are proficient in pill talisman formations like Ning Yuzhou, they are the treasures of the Zhenzong and cannot be damaged. .

Ning Yuzhou definitely nodded.

At this time, Wen Qiao said: "I heard that Madam was also injured."

This was like a big knife stuck in his chest, Sheng Zhenhai couldn't help suffocating. If it weren't for guarding the sect as the chief of the sect to prevent an accident in the sect, he would have liked to go directly to the north to see the situation of his wife.

What can Sheng Zhenhai say, he can only tell them to be careful, and they must not enter the Northland easily.

The next day, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou left the sect and headed north.

A few days later, they arrived at a mountain range close to the Northland. This was the dividing line of the Northland. Righteous path practitioners stayed here, barely resisting those demons.

As soon as Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou approached, they were discovered by the patrolling practitioners.

"It's Little Master and Ning Master, where are you guys?" The patrolling Chixiao Sect disciple was surprised and delighted.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou leaped down from Feijian and asked, "Will the teacher be here?"

"I'm here."

The disciples of the Scarlet Cloud Sect led them into a valley, where the cultivators used to heal and rest. The formation was arranged. Although it was not comparable to the king-level formation, it was also a heaven-level formation. As for the king-level formation that Ning Yuzhou used to set up in the camp in the northern battlefield, because of their retreat, they could only be left empty there.

Wen Qiao and they soon saw Liu Ruozhu and Qin Hongdao.

Both of them were injured and their breath was weak, which shows how desperate they are on the battlefield.

Without waiting for them to speak, Ning Yuzhou directly checked their bodies, took out a bottle of spirit pill, and said, "You take one, and then go meditate. It will be better in a few days."

Liu Ruozhu opened his mouth, wanting to say something, and then he heard him say: "Where are the three ancestors? I can't help the teacher take me to see them."

The ancestors of the Chixiao Sect had never left since they went to the north to investigate. They stayed here just in case.

Not only them, but also the ancestors of the Yuan Emperor realm from Qingyun Sect and Guiyi Sect. They guarded this place, staring at the situation in the north, and they all guarded the evil spirit master, even if they were injured, they did not dare to evacuate.

The three ancestors cultivated in the cave deep in the valley.

This so-called cave is just a cave that can be dug and arranged, and it is a cave that can be used for cleaning and retreat.