675 : Maid Selection

Three days later, the convoy arrived near Yunhaiwushan.

Wen Qiao lifted the driving curtain to look out, and instantly saw the fairy mountain in front of the sea of ​​clouds, looming in the fairy mist, magnificent and beautiful, and the fairy spirit was compelling.

Wen Qiao was shocked by it instantly.

Although it has been half a month since Feisheng, she was in a coma for half a month, and all she saw was Shengxianchi. In that situation, she didn't even have the intention to take a closer look. The environment of the fairy world.

This cloud sea fog mountain is a fairyland under the jurisdiction of Xuanyuan Immortal City. Not to mention that Wen Qiao, the freshly ascending soil bun, is an ordinary fairy in the fairy world, and Su Ri is also a rare sight. Xuanyuan Xiancheng will not allow outsiders to enter either.

Even when Zhu Luoling, who was not very happy, saw this Yunhaiwu Mountain, he was unavoidably shocked.

"Xuanyuan Xiancheng is indeed rich and powerful." Patriarch Zhu secretly envied it.

Compared with the huge Xuanyuan Immortal City, the Zhu family is really not that good.

In fact, according to the situation of the Zhu family, if the daughter of the Zhu family can be in the eyes of the son of the emperor, even if it is just a maid, it will be of great benefit to the family, and it is also a rare opportunity for Zhu Luoling itself.

As everyone knows, Emperor Xuanyuan is very concerned about the only son. If he can let his son see people or things, he will not be stingy with all kinds of treasures. I don't know how many low-level immortals sharpen their heads and want to get together with the son of the immortal emperor. Therefore, I heard that the fairy emperor wants to choose a maid for his son, and even if he can be attracted to his son, he can turn into a maid. There are many families who are willing, and the women of those families are also extremely happy, hoping to make the fairy emperor. Son of love.

However, the world's fate is different. Some people are willing and others are not. Zhu Luoling is the one who is unhappy.

Except for the female fairy who participated in the election, everyone else stopped at Yunhaiwushan.

Clan Chief Zhu handed a jade key to Wen Qiao, and whispered: "This is the jade key of Yunhaiwushan, and it is also the number plate for the selection of the maid. You are the number three hundred and thirty."

Wen Qiao took a look and saw the number three hundred and thirty on the back of Yukey.

Patriarch Zhu glanced at her quiet and beautiful face. For some reason, there was a bit of anxiety in her heart, but at this time she could no longer retreat, so she had to say, "You go."

Wen Qiao glanced at the Zhu family's father and daughter and walked forward.

At this time, a group of female fairies from various families who participated in the election of the maid gathered in front of Yunhaiwu Mountain, and there were tens of thousands of people.

Wen Qiao finally had an intuitive concept of the immortal emperor. In the fairy world, how terrible an immortal emperor's call is, you can see these tens of thousands of female immortals.

One hundred people are selected from tens of thousands of people, and the competition is fierce.

When Wen Qiao walked over, many light or dark eyes fell on her.

These sights contained a lot of meaning, including amazing, envy, jealous, jealous... Especially those female fairies who were originally ambitious and wanted to take this opportunity to climb Xuanyuan Immortal City, were very wary of Wen Qiao.