695 : Saving people

Soon after, the group of dressed female fairies were brought over.

Although they put on clean and tidy clothes, they still can't conceal their experience. This way of trampling personality and dignity into the dust is what Wen Qiao hates most. Every time she encounters such a thing, she feels that the herd of animals is not worthy of life and death.

The immortal thieves peeped at her face secretly, and did not dare to say anything.

It was that the female fairies were originally numb, or hated, or hated, or heartbroken... with different expressions, until they were brought to Wen Qiao, they finally had some other emotions.

Being stared at by a group of female fairies, Wen Qiao didn't say anything, and said to the fairies: "Go and collect the corpses in the valley, don't defile this world."

This sounded a little weird, but the immortal thieves didn't dare to question, and hurried to work like little wives.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou sat under the eaves, watching from a distance the group of immortal thieves clearing the valley.

The immortal thieves are a group of indifferent—or, they pile up the corpses of the same kind in the valley, which can make them have a torturous psychology, so as to deter some disobedient immortal thieves. Over time, they pile up in the valley. There are more and more corpses, forming one of the characteristics of the blood crow fairy gate.

But Wen Qiao couldn't stand the peculiar smell.

You can't kill people, but you can see the condition of these corpses. Obviously, they suffered physical torture before death. After death, they were not allowed to enter the soil for safety, or they were burned to the dust, so that they could return to the dust. The soil returns to the soil, and even if they die, they will be trampled after death.

Although this situation is nothing compared to evil cultivation methods, as long as she thinks of the creatures who died tragically in the hands of the immortal thief and the experience of the robbed female fairy, Wen Qiao breathed a sigh of relief.

The immortal thief around did not dare to say anything, and the immortal thief in the valley could only wait for their final destiny because they could not get out.

For a while, the entire valley was extremely quiet.

The only movement was the five immortal emperors who were fighting outside. Whenever they heard the sound of the mountain and the ground cracking, the immortal thieves subconsciously looked up. When they saw the battle outside the valley, they couldn't help but tremble.

No matter how you look at it, they feel that the two immortal emperors of the blood crow immortal gate seem to have succumbed to the wind.

As time passed bit by bit, the group of rescued female fairies slowly recovered.

They were finally sure that they were saved.

Only two people rescued them. One of the two people had a profound cultivation base, and the other was unfathomable. It was impossible to detect their cultivation base, but they could feel that the reason these immortal thieves did not dare to do it was because of him.

Finally, several female fairies plucked up the courage to step forward and thank: "Thank you two for your life-saving grace."

Wen Qiao retracted her gaze from outside the valley, and saw these female fairies, her expression was slightly slow, she took out a bottle of elixir and handed it to them, and said gently: "You have a very serious injury. Treat it first."

The female fairy who took the pill bottle held it tightly, and it took a while to stop the emotion in her heart, and her red eyes thanked again, and quickly distributed the elixir to the most injured female fairy.