629 : Guest

After entering Shengwu City, Guan Hong took them half a circle around the city and came to a tall and magnificent building near the inner city.

The plaque above is three big characters: Shengwutang.

The entrance is a large lobby.

The lobby is divided into three areas, two of which have people coming and going, and only one area is particularly deserted and small in size.

Before they could see the situation in the lobby clearly, Manager Hong had taken them to the deserted area.

Guan Shi said: "This is the Saint Martial Hall. Whether it is issuing, receiving tasks or redeeming rewards, it is here. People who join the Saint Martial Hall also report here."

They walked into the deserted area and entered a long corridor with several rooms lined up on both sides of the corridor.

Guan Shi pushed a room open and walked in first.

The furnishings in the room are very simple, a large square table, a cabinet against the wall, and a middle-aged cultivator sitting in front of the large square table.

"Guan Shi, you are on duty today?" Guan Shi greeted him familiarly.

Guanshi Li smiled and said, "Where did Guanshi Hong come from? These are..." He looked at the ten people behind Guanshi Hong, and felt the vain aura of them inconsistent with Yuanhuang Realm's cultivation.

Guan Shi Hong said: "They are from the mainland, and they have successfully crossed the Meteor Wasteland through the assessment of the Holy Martial Monument. I will bring them over to register."

The Meteor Wasteland is a place used by the Saint Martial Hall for the disciples to experience, and that place is connected to the Saint Martial Monument.

Hearing that these people successfully crossed the meteorite barren star, Guan Shi’s attitude immediately changed. He was pleasantly surprised and said with a smile: "Welcome everyone to Shengwu Island! I don’t know you, but decided to join Shengwu Temple and become Shengwu Temple. disciple?"

Tong Feihe and others subconsciously looked at Ning Yuzhou.

Ning Yuzhou raised his eyebrows slightly and asked, "We have the right to choose?"

It may be that he knows the potential of these people. Guanshi Li’s attitude is much better than that of the Yuanhuang Realm who is guarding the dock. He patiently explained to them, "This is natural! You are from the mainland, and you came to the Sealed Demon Realm through the sacred martial monument. , Rather than the chosen son of the Saint Martial Monument, the Saint Martial Hall cannot be overwhelming."

"This time the Sacred Martial Hall has decided to recruit people from the mainland. I naturally hope that you will join the Sacred Martial Hall and become a member of the Sacred Martial Hall. You can choose to join the Sacred Martial Hall, become a disciple of the outer hall, or become a guest of the Sacred Martial Hall, or Becoming a member of Shengwu City...Three kinds of status have three different treatments."

If you join the Saint Martial Hall and become a disciple of the Outer Hall, you can enter the secret realm of the Saint Martial Hall to practice and enjoy the various training opportunities provided by the Saint Martial Hall. If the disciples of the outer hall are good enough, they can enter the inner hall and become disciples of the inner hall in the future.

The disciples of the inner hall of the Saint Martial Hall can only be joined by the chosen son of the Holy Martial Monument, and the disciple of the inner hall must pass the examination of the inner hall to become the disciple of the inner hall.