622 : People from Saint Martial Hall

Wen Qiao brought Wen Mei back to Chixiao Sect this time, in order to find Ning Yuzhou to help her lift the restriction in the sea of ​​knowledge and restore her memory.

I didn't know that as soon as I returned to the sect, I heard that the people from the Saint Martial Hall had come to the Chixiao Sect.

"Uncle Master, it’s a coincidence that you came back. The people from the Saint Martial Hall just arrived at our sect." The disciple guarding the sect said with a smile, "The sect master has already sent people to send letters to the sects. People will rush over."

The position of the Saint Martial Hall in the mainland is detached, and it is also the key to contact the Sealed Demonic Domain. Now many people are concerned about it.

Wen Qiao asked: "How many people are there in the Saint Martial Hall?"

"There are five people, one in the Yuanhuang realm, and the others in the Yuanzong realm."

Wen Qiao finally couldn't help frowning.

She had no idea about the Saint Martial Hall. When the Saint Martial Continent was facing a crisis, she had never pinned her hopes on the Saint Martial Hall that was not on the Saint Martial Continent, and she could understand the reason for the late return of the Saint Martial Hall. It's just that the Saint Martial Hall, as the representative of the Saint Martial Continent, is facing a crisis, but only sent so few people back. Should the Saint Martial Continent be ignored, or the Saint Martial Hall is actually like that?

With this question in their arms, Wen Qiao and the others came to the hall of Yuntian Peak.

As the main peak of the Chixiao Sect, Yuntian Peak is also the exterior facade. The hall on the mountainside is magnificent and majestic. It is not inferior to the imperial palaces in the ordinary world. In front of the hall is a square paved with bright and solid jade-white foundation stones. Surrounded by huge stone pillars with a height of one hundred feet, entrenched with reliefs of legendary beasts.

When Wen Qiao and the others came to the main hall, they saw that there were not only the three ancestors of the Chixiao Sect, Sheng Zhenhai and his wife, but also five strangers, headed by a male cultivator of the Yuan Dynasty.

When Wen Qiao saw the five people, his eyes stayed on one of the young people for a moment.

These five people are the people of Shengwu Temple.

"Aha, you are back." Sheng Zhenhai and his wife were quite happy to see the little apprentice.

Not only them, but even the three ancestors of the Chixiao Sect are also kind, as if seeing the extremely beloved younger generation, they are not stingy to show their true feelings.

The Yuanhuang realm among the five was in sight, and he couldn't help but said, "I don't know which Daoist fellow is the peak master of the Scarlet Heaven Sect?"

In the Chixiao Sect, the Yuanhuang realm can already serve as the master of a peak, and the status is quite high, equivalent to the existence of an elder.

Everyone in the Scarlet Cloud Sect was startled when they heard this, and their expressions were a little weird.

They only reacted at this time, as if Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou were still living in the Ju Cui Peak that they had been assigned to after they were promoted to the Yuan Emperor Realm, and they did not have any responsibilities as the master of the first peak.

It was not that they deliberately ignored it, but that Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao were too good at running, and their cultivation speed was too fast to give them time to react. The two were promoted to the Yuanhuang realm in just a hundred years.