747 : To Spirit World

No matter how uneasy the patriarch of the gods and emperors was, he could only watch the cruel brother-in-law taking his cunning sister to make trouble.

Wen Qiao saw his brother's pitiful appearance, and kindly comforted him: "Brother, don't worry, nothing will happen."

The patriarch of the gods and emperors looked at the silly sister in a word, you are not going to other places in the mortal spirit world or the fairy spirit world, but the spirit world! There are a group of gods who covet the star tree and guardian. Why not worry?

"If there is danger, I will hide back to the Star Pole Tree as soon as possible." Wen Qiao promised.

The patriarch of the gods can only tell her to be careful and be smart when it is critical.

As for the brutal brother-in-law who is going to slaughter several gods-this master doesn't have to worry at all.

The two quickly disappeared in the star pole tree.

The patriarch of the gods and emperors took two small beasts to watch them leave, and he sighed for a long while.

The two little beasts looked up at him, and saw that he was full of sadness, and one comforted: "Uncle, don't worry, Chiu Chiu Dad and Chiu Chiu Niang are very powerful~"

The other also said: "Brother God Emperor Patriarch, Brother Ning is now the demon god, no gods in the spirit world can beat him."

"I can't beat one, what if they unite again?" The patriarch of the gods frowned, "Back then, the gods joined forces and used the fate to hold him in the darkness of the abyss. This matter is remembered whether it is the gods of the spirit world or the emperor Xi Shenjun. I owe it, and I owe it."

As long as the contradiction between the two sides exists, the group of gods will unite again for their own benefit.

Will there be another trap to suppress the devil? What about his stupid sister?

"No." Little Qilin said confidently, "If Brother Brother is still conscious, he won't do this kind of thing again."

The patriarch of the gods and emperors looked down at the little Qilin who was suddenly a little lost, bent over and hugged it, not knowing how to comfort it, so he had to touch its head.

Although he has not seen the last destiny called "Teacher Wuming", he can see from his actions that he does not want to reinvigorate the destiny family, but chooses to return to the destiny board and plan the destiny from the ancient times. The first line of life was abolished.

There is no destiny in the world.

The two little divine beasts have deep feelings for Shi Wuming. After all, they came from the lower realm together. It is normal that they will be sad for the Shi Wuming disappearing.

Little Qilin said: "This time, the head of the patriarch and I received the oracle from the gods and spirits world. Among them is the news sent by our ancestors who have soared up."

The gods of the spirit world cannot descend into the fairy spirit world, they can only use some methods to drop the oracle and communicate with the fairy spirit world.

In fact, the relationship between the fairy spirit world and the god spirit world is extremely close, which is incomparable in the ordinary spirit world. After many celestial beings ascend up, they will specifically seek shelter from the elders who have already ascended from the families or sects of the gods and spirits. They have a natural alliance, so when the ancestors of the gods and spirits descended the oracle, the immortals of the gods and spirits Fang just pays such attention.