704 : Conspiracy

When the number of people gathered around increases, the number of available hands will also increase, making it more convenient to move.

While Wen Qiao brought the young brothers who had gathered to track the beast tide, he asked them to help pay attention to the situation in the chaotic space, not letting go of any abnormalities.

Facts have proved that her decision is very useful. There are many immortals with keen insight and perception, and soon some people have discovered several anomalies, proving that the beasts in the chaotic space are indeed driven by humans.

"what is this?"

Wen Qiao looked at a section of black and lacquered thing that Shi Nanyan had specially found, and felt that it looked like a scorched wooden stick. Suddenly, she realized that the wooden stick had moved, and it looked like a stick. insect. But it doesn't have the smell of insects, it is more like an unknown plant.

Everyone: "..." What the **** is this? It's disgusting.

"This is a planting insect." Shi Nanyan explained to them with bright eyes, excited, "It is half a plant and half a worm. It has both the characteristics of plants and the characteristics of monsters. I did not expect this chaotic space. There is such a magical thing in it. I heard that the plant insects have been extinct in the ancient times..."

A group of people listened to him eloquently talking about the black plant insects, and finally understood the origin of the plant insects.

In short, this is a half-plant and half-worm creature, not a plant or a monster, but it has the characteristics of both, and can disguise itself as a plant or a monster to hide in danger. It has no lethal power, and can emit a breath that makes beasts restless. When they smell it, many beasts will be unable to control their behavior.

However, this kind of thing went extinct in the ancient times, and now many immortals in the fairy world don't know its existence, and have never heard of it.

Seeing that Shi Nanyan was still talking about him, someone finally couldn't help but interrupt him, "Don't be fussy, just talk about the point!"

Shi Nanyan hurriedly said: "If it's just a little breath from planting insects, it will not have a big impact on the beasts. At most it will just make them restless and prepare to enter the mating period... Cough that mating period, you know. But if you add some The Gujiang Grass, which can trigger a large amount of plant insects, is mixed together, and when the beast smells it, it will make them go crazy."

In general, a bit of planting insects is a good effect in the eyes of the beast, but if it is added, it is a thousand times the effect, which is too much.

"What is Gujiang Grass? Is there in this chaotic space?" Yin Rui asked.

Shi Nanyan said: "There should be, I have to look for it again."

Then he carefully explained the appearance, habits, and smell of Gujiang Grass as they were.

When the people present heard this, they had already determined that the reason why the group of fierce beasts went mad must be related to the two. Even if they did not see the Gujiang Grass in this chaotic space, since there are all insects, it must be this Gujiang. There is no shortage of grass.

Wen Qiao glanced at Shi Nanyan and suddenly said, "You know a lot."

Facing the sudden gaze of everyone, Shi Nanyan was a little dazed, "I saw this by chance from the library of the family. There are many messy notes left by our ancestors in the library of the teacher’s family, although I look at it. Miscellaneous, but also very interesting. I used to think that my ancestors wrote indiscriminately..."