738 : The fall of the Three Realms

Wen Qiao discovered that the Darkness of Wuyuan was no longer open to the self she once was.

In order to restrain the erosion of evil desires, the man imprisoned himself in a dark cage alone, painted the ground as a prison, to prevent any creatures from approaching, hoping to break the entanglement with each other, so that their destiny can be restored to the right track and no contact .

However, when the guardian of the Star Pole Tree broke into the Dixi God Realm for the first time, it was destined.

Unfortunately, no one has noticed it now.

Wen Qiao could feel that the passage of time did not take away the emptiness in her heart, but became more and more confused and sad, always thinking that the person was in wicked desires, no one to accompany, and guarding for thousands of years. Will you feel sad for your loneliness?

As the elder brother of the patriarch of the gods and the emperor clan, naturally he also discovered the state of the younger sister.

He sighed in his heart, the Demon God had already regressed, and he definitely couldn't let his stupid sister fall into it.

Just when the elder brother tried to divert his sister's attention, an unexpected visitor came to the Tianjian God's Court.

"Brother, who is here?"

The girl sitting on the star-pole tree watched her brother walk into the star-pole space with a calm face, and couldn't help asking in surprise.

The elder brother’s temperament has always been very good. This is the characteristic of the gods and emperors. Their nature is rarely aggressive, and they have good intentions towards many creatures. If the gods and emperors have a strong physique and powerful magical powers, they would have become The object of persecution by the world.

At this moment, it is rare to see her brother sinking, and the girl can't help being curious about the guests who come to visit the Tianjian God's Court.

The elder brother looked at  the tree with a somewhat complicated expression, hesitated for a moment, and said, "It is the Shishi of Nandi Tianlian."

The girl screamed, her voice added a bit of unpleasantness, "Does the destiny clan of the spirit world have any instructions?"

The Destiny Clan was born in accordance with the will of heaven. They transcend life and death, have the supreme position in the eyes of all living beings and all souls, and are born gods.

They regard the destiny of the gods and spirits as the direct branch, and the destiny masters in the mortal and immortal realms are only regarded as side branches. They do not have the magical powers of the destiny clan, and are the representatives of the directs in the immortal and mortal worlds.

Master Tianlian's family is an offshoot of the destiny in the spirit world.

Due to the status of the Tianming family, even though the Tianlian Master’s family is only a side branch, it is still highly valued by the immortals in the fairy world, and the immortals are very courteous wherever they go.

Hearing the displeasure of my sister's words, my brother didn't understand.

Although Dixi Shenjun complied with the will of God and turned the gods into demons, in my sister's heart, if the destiny was not for the destiny of the destiny, the divine deity could only comply with the will of heaven, and the destiny was the indirect murderer.

This is a kind of anger.

"They're here to find you." My brother said hesitantly.

"Look for me?" The girl was puzzled.