690 : The Law of space

Seeing Xiao Qilin's reaction, Chief Qi knew that his perception was correct.

But he couldn't tell what kind of mysterious blood Wen Qiao possessed.

There are many kinds of divine bloodlines that can make the divine beasts feel friendly. With the cultivation of the Immortal Venerable of Clan Chief Qi, he should be able to see any rare divine bloodlines on Wen Qiao's body. But Patriarch Qi couldn't see it. Whenever he wanted to explore it carefully, he found that the aura on Wen Qiao's body seemed to be blocked by something, making it impossible to explore the secrets in her body.

Clan Chief Qi secretly thought that the person who could do this was most likely the Palace Master of Wanxian Mansion.

Although Clan Chief Qi had never seen the palace owner of Wanxian Mansion before, he had heard a lot of rumors about him. It is said that he established Wanxian Mansion with his own power, and the deep heritage of Wanxian Mansion sought after by the people was also created by him. It is said that he knows many mysterious celestial arts, including the forbidden tactics created by immortals in ancient times, as well as many amazing celestial arts and techniques created by himself.

In short, the palace lord of Wanxian Mansion itself represents the heritage of the human race. He has amazed this era and represents the most outstanding immortal in this era.

This person is too mysterious, with unpredictable means, no one can see where his bottom line is, making the people instinctively jealous of him.

The four spirits are also mostly jealous of him.

Clan Chief Qi was extremely jealous before seeing him, but now that he has the bond of Little Qilin, Clan Chief Qi feels that he can try to make friends with Ning Yuzhou.

Therefore, with Ning Yuzhou's ability, it would not be surprising if he wanted to ban Wen Qiao from exploring her secrets. Since the palace lord of Wanxian Mansion personally admitted that Wen Qiao was his Taoist companion, it was normal for him to protect her in this way.

Since it was impossible to detect Wen Qiao's secret, Clan Chief Qi did not force it, so he decided to ask Qi Shengting.

"Sheng Ting, what kind of mysterious blood does Miss Wen have?" Chief Qi asked straightaway.

"I can't tell." Little Qilin shook his head, "Sister Wen doesn't want to tell outsiders, and I can't disclose either."

After experiencing so many things, Little Qilin is not stupid. It knows that if the outside world knows that there are descendants of the gods, it will cause a sensation in the fairy world, and may even bring danger to Wen Qiao.

This matter cannot be said by it, it depends on how Ning Brother arranges it.

In fact, Xiao Qilin could know that Wen Qiao was a family of the gods, who was also in the underground palace of Chiri Mountain Villa. When she changed back to her body to fetch the wood spirit source orb, he was secretly peeped at the appearance of her body.

Chief Qi was a little surprised.

Every time when it comes to Wen Qiao and Wanxian Palace's master, Little Qilin keeps silent, letting him have a seed. This is actually not a cub of their Qilin clan, but a spy sent by Wanxian Palace to the Qilin clan. Right?

Since Xiao Qilin returned to the Qilin clan, Chief Qi and several elders have asked him a lot about the lower realm. Xiao Qilin answered obediently, but the content of the answer made them feel that there was a lot of missing in the middle, and some of the words were not even in the beginning .

Obviously something is hiding from them.

"Patriarch, don't ask anymore." Little Qilin looked up at him, "Sister Wen and Brother Ning are very good to me, I won't betray them."