729 : Cracks

Little Phoenix tweeted, tilted his head to look at them, Black Dou's eyes seemed to be full of puzzlement.

This is its mother, she doesn't worry about being crushed and broken branches, what are these guys worried about? And only with its little phoenix, how could it crush the branches of the God Emperor Tree?

In order to prove that he would not be crushed, the little phoenix happily bounced between the branches and said to the group of divine beasts who were nervous about breaking down: "Look, I won't break it~"

The beasts: "..."

The string of reason broke instantly.

Seeing that the little phoenix was about to arouse public anger, the small sapling beside the Hongmeng Yanxin Tree shook the branches, attracting the attention of the group of divine beasts.

The mythical beasts who were about to roll up their sleeves and hit the birds immediately turned into a shy look.

Seeing that they were just staring at themselves silently, Wen Qiao was a little inexplicable, and found that the body was inconvenient to communicate with them and regained her human form.

All the sacred beasts on the scene were even more excited to see this scene.

Compared with those human races, they are closer to the creatures called alien races by the human race, like the gods and emperors, and in their eyes more kind than the human race. The scene where Wen Qiao went directly from a small sapling to a human form made these sacred beasts clearly aware of her alien identity.

"What can you do with me?" Wen Qiao asked, holding Little Phoenix.

Everyone's eyes fell on the little phoenix in her arms, and somehow they suddenly became envy and jealous, and they wished that what she was holding in her arms was herself-her own self.

I realized that I had such terrible thoughts. Some of the more sensible beasts had dark faces. They must have been affected by instincts. Sure enough, some legends in the clan were correct. The tree of Gods and Emperors could easily affect the instincts of the beasts. They make some irrational behaviors.

At this time, a man wearing a golden robe said: "Miss Wen, the star beasts in the northeast have been cleaned up. Would you like to see the growth of the fairy plants over there?"

Wen Qiao looked at the man of the Golden Crow nationality and nodded and said, "Okay, I'll take a look later."

Seeing this, other sacred beasts hurriedly reported the situation in the area under their responsibility to her.

Wen Qiao promised them one after another that they would go over and take a look, and if possible, would send suitable fairy plants to plant them in time.

A group of mythical beasts finally left with satisfaction.

In fact, they came here just to see the God Emperor Tree. Now the young sapling has seen it and people have been in contact with it, so don't worry about the others.

After these sacred beasts left, Wen Qiao was about to find a place to take root and spawn a batch of immortal species, and he saw Dongguan coming over.

Dongguan said happily, "Little madam, the space cracks in the east of the forest have disappeared."

Isn’t the east of the forest the direction that approaches the depths of the starry sky?

Wen Qiao looked surprised, "Really?"

Immediately ignoring other things, she decided to go and take a look.

"What should I do if my husband is the future demon king?" 4On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara