672 : Back to Pleiades and Xingyue Gorge

Wen Qiao encouraged Shenyin Treasure Tree: "If you grow well, you may be able to gain great good fortune in the future, and cultivate into adulthood."

It is not easy for the plant spirits to cultivate as adults. Most of them are those who have gained great fortune, and so are the sacred trees.

She didn't know who planted the Shenyin Treasure Tree here, or a seed of the Shenyin Tree that was accidentally left here came into being and bred with the purpose of suppressing the heavens. No matter what it is, it is a rare opportunity for Shenyin Baoshu. If it can accumulate enough merits in the future, it will not be difficult to cultivate as an adult.

Hearing her words, the leaves of the Shenyin Treasure Tree moved again, making a pleasant sound.

When Wen Qiao left, behind her was the unique sound of music from the treasure tree of Shenyin, which made the listener clear and clear, as if the body and mind were purified.

After visiting Shenyin Treasure Tree, Wen Qiao took Su Shouling and his son to leave Tianzhiyuan.

Then, Wen Qiao went to visit the Yuansheng Realm of Feixing Continent, and after a close conversation with it, finally said goodbye to the owner of Linglong Fort.

Su Wangling knew this difference, unless they also ascended to the upper realm in the future, they might not be able to meet each other in the future, and a little melancholy could not help but rise in his heart.

"By the way, Miss Wen, do you know the Demon Sealing Domain?" Su Shouling asked suddenly.

Wen Qiao looked at him in surprise, "Does the Feixing Continent also have Feixing tablets?"

"What is the Flying Star Tablet?"

Seeing that both Su and his son were not fake, Wen Qiao felt that there was no fragment of the Valkyrie Stele in Feixing Continent. Otherwise, with the status of Linglong Fort, it would be impossible not to know the Valkyrie Stele and could not blame the demon world. There is no Feixing Island.

She patiently explained to them the existence of Sealed Demon Heaven, and then asked them how they learned about Sealed Demon Heaven.

"We learned from the Nether Palace."

The Nether Palace was the force that framed Qiao Leshui and poisoned Su Wangling.

At the time Linglong Fort was involved in the Nether Palace because of Su Wangling’s injury. After a long investigation, it finally found out the origin of the Nether Palace. It turns out that Nether Palace is somewhat related to the Fengmo Tianyu, but it turned out to be from Fengmo Tianyu to Fei by accident. The things established by the cultivators of the Star Continent to deal with Su Wangling were also obtained from the ghost realm of the sealed devil universe.

Wen Qiao suddenly felt that he could not be called "Nether Palace", not from the forces from the Nether Realm, but from the ghost realm of the Enchanted Demon Realm. Although the ghost realm is not a ghost realm, it is a natural and extremely gloomy land suitable for ghost cultivation.

It is said that the few cultivators who practiced ghost arts in the enchanted world were inadvertently involved in the space channel and came to the Feixing Continent. They used ghost skills to harm people and wanted to control the power of the Feixing Continent.

Linglong Fort is the power that the Nether Palace is looking for, and wants to remove Su Wangling, the young master, to support his own ranks, and take Linglong Fort as his own.

After ascertaining the origin of the Nether Palace, Linglong Castle naturally wanted to avenge their young master. This Nether Palace has now become history.