siberiathewriter

The Bootcamp Mentors are proud to present a spotlight interview with siberiathewriter author of Nia's Resolve. Check out this writer's works and give them a shout out in the comments. 

BCM: How did you discover the Bootcamp Mentors and what have you found most valuable about the program?

siberiathewriter: I discovered the Bootcamp profile last year, but unfortunately the window for submissions had closed. This year I wasn't sure whether to enter or not, but after looking at some of the mentors' work, I got excited and wanted to learn from them. The most valuable part to me has been the ability to work one-on-one. I've gotten a fresh perspective on my novel and that's exactly what I needed.

BCM: What prompted you to start writing on Wattpad and what do you like most about the platform as a writer?

siberiathewriter: I made a Wattpad account on a whim as a reader, and then a story popped in my head that wouldn't leave me alone. Rediscovering my love for words and building skills along the way has been an awesome journey. I love reading people's comments and I think Wattpad is one of the best places to connect with others.

BCM: What motivated you to write the story you're submitting to the 2022 Wattys?

siberiathewriter: Reading some of the other romances on Wattpad has both inspired and irritated me, so I wanted to write my own take; something I would personally enjoy as a reader. My original goal wasn't to win the Wattys or write the most epic story, but I've fallen hard for these characters (perhaps just as hard as they've fallen for each other) and I want to share them with the world.

BCM: If you had to describe your story in three words, what would they be?

siberiathewriter: Sweet, sultry, and wholesome!

BCM: Tell us one thing about your writing process that has helped you the most.

siberiathewriter: Understanding my strengths and weaknesses has taught me what I need to look for while editing. I'm more accepting of all the flaws that come with a rough draft when I know I can clean it up later.

BCM: Share two Wattpad story recommendations.

siberiathewriter: The Wildfire series by my mentor AmelieRhys is a great set of contemporary romances and The C.E.N.T.U.R.I.E.S. series by TheBibicalSinner will always be a personal favorite.

Thank you, siberiathewriter. We wish you all the best in your writing endeavors.

We've got plenty more interviews to reveal.