Korra_99

The Bootcamp Mentors are proud to present a spotlight interview with Korra_99 author of In My Skin. Check out this writer's work and give them a shout out in the comments. 

BCM: How did you discover the Bootcamp Mentors and what have you found most valuable about this Wattpad community program?

Korra_99: I discovered it via Dreamland Community.

I found most valuable the type of professional feedback you receive.

BCM: What prompted you to start writing on Wattpad and what do you like most about the platform as a writer?

Korra_99: My best friend started writing and urged me to give it a try as well.

The communities I've found are probably what I like best.

BCM: What motivated you to write the story you're submitting to the 2023 Wattys?

Korra_99: Personal experiences with eczema.

BCM:. If you had to describe your story in three words, what would they be?

Korra_99: College love story

BCM: Tell us one thing about your writing process that has helped you the most.

Korra_99: For this story, I wrote the scenes first and thought about how to make them work later. My mentor gave me a lot of tips on how to plot the outline of my book better and what to keep in mind, especially when writing the first chapter.

BCM: Share two Wattpad story recommendations.

Korra_99: Rooming With The Wicked by allrenwrote and Fake Me To Church by BlueJay325.   

Thank you, Korra_99. We wish you all the best in your writing endeavors.

More BCM spotlight interviews are on the way!