Celeste A Brooke

The Bootcamp Mentors are proud to present a spotlight interview with CelesteABrook. Check out this writer's work and give them a shout out in the comments.

BCM: What motivated you to become a Bootcamp Mentor and what have you found most valuable about this Wattpad community program?

Celeste: I became a Bootcamp Mentor because I wanted to give back to the writing community. The most valuable aspect of this program for me has been the opportunity to connect with fellow writers who share the same passion for storytelling.

BCM: What prompted you to start writing on Wattpad and what is one thing you find valuable about the platform?

Celeste: I started writing on Wattpad because I wanted to see if I could write a book and it provided a unique platform to share my stories with a global audience. One thing I find valuable about Wattpad is its supportive community of readers and writers who provide feedback and encouragement, helping authors refine their craft and reach a wider audience.

BCM: Tell us one thing about your writing process that you've incorporated into your mentoring.

Celeste: One key aspect of my writing process that I've shared with my mentees is the importance of planning before diving into writing. I believe in having a clear roadmap before we start writing. It doesn't need to be overly strict, but it helps us stay organized and maintain consistency throughout the writing process.

BCM: What is the username of your 2023 mentee and the title of their story? If you had to describe your mentee's story in three words, what would they be?

Celeste: My 2023 mentee goes by the username Korra_99 and the title of their story is In My Skin. If I were to sum up their story in three words, I'd choose "inspiring," "promising," and "emotional."

BCM: Will you be entering a story into the 2023 Wattys? If so, what motivated you to write the story? If not, can you share what you're working on?

Celeste: Yes, I will be entering a story into the 2023 Wattys. What motivated me to write this story was the desire to explore a new genre and challenge myself as a writer. I wanted to create a compelling narrative that resonates with readers on a personal level.

BCM: Share two Wattpad story recommendations.

Celeste: Sure, here are two Wattpad stories I recommend: Office Affairs by tessalovatt and Chasing Red by isabelleronin 

Thank you, CelesteABrook. We wish you all the best in your writing endeavors.

Keep reading for more awesome interviews.