Chapter Two

"Oh," he frowned as he moved to put the mask back on, "I'm sorry."

          Naty's mouth hung open in disbelief. He quickly placed his mask back over his nose and mouth with another apology. She shook her head yet could not communicate any further.

          "Do you want me to keep my mask on?" he asked in confusion.

          She blinked quickly and looked down to the JYP symbol on her phone, "N-No, no. I'm not worried. I'm vaccinated and live alone. It's just..."

          "Yes?"

          "I..." Naty took in a deep breath then met his eye, "I know you and it feels illegal?"

          "We met before?" he smirked.

          She narrowed her eyes on Bang Chan before locking her phone and tossing it in her carry on, "No. But you know that."

          "So. You're a Stay?" there was a twinkle in his eyes.

          "A newish one," she nodded.

          "Oh, a Baby Stay," he seemed to soften for a moment before grinning, "Thank you. I'm happy to hear that. What's your favorite song? Who is your bias?"

          Naty's face immediately went red as she motioned toward the touch screen, "You should order your food."

          "Right!" he chuckled, turning his attention downward.

          She chewed on the bottom of her lip as her mind raced. Of all the faces she imagined seeing she did not think of it being a K-Pop Idol—let alone, yes, her Stray Kids bias. She recalled the comment from her live about a small trip home before their next comeback but home for him was Australia...not the U.S.! What was he doing there?

          Naty immediately grounded herself with the fact that it wasn't her business. Yes, she was a fan but more important was he being a human. She needed to respect his privacy.

          "So...you like K-Pop?"

          "Yeah," Naty smiled, caught off guard a moment by the pleasantness of his voice. She expected him to be afraid, worried, almost disgusted by her being a fan and invading his alone time. But he was so calm and so relaxed. She couldn't help but ask, "Are you sure you're okay sitting with me?"

          "Should I not be?" he looked a bit concerned.

          "I just mean...since I know who you are. Does that make you feel weird?"

          "Hmmm," he paused to consider, "I guess it is a bit weird you know my name and I don't know yours."

          For some reason that reply made Naty's shoulders lower and her jaw soften, "It's Natalia but everyone calls me Naty."

          "Naty, that's nice," he looked up, as if considering if he had ever heard it before then looked back to her with a smile, "What do you do?"

          "Ummm," she suddenly felt bashful. The man farting her out of the First-Class Lounge made her hesitate but she answered his question, "I'm actually a full-time influencer. It just recently became full time."

          "Ohhh, an influencer. That's cool," he pulled out his phone, "What's your Instagram handle?"

          "No," she had in the last three weeks mentioned something about wondering if Bang Chan would like a very scandalous dress of hers and she did not need to hear his opinion in that moment.