Chapter Thirty-Four

The remaining individuals were Naty, Bang Chan, Haewon, Jeongin, Minho, Jisung, Will, Suhyeon, and Seungmin. Everyone kept their place at the table though they sat back a few paces so that it remained clear who was left in the game. Bets were being placed on who the first two out and the last one remaining would be. I.N. was the favorite to stay in the game but that was partly due to how adorable many claimed he looked. The other favorite was for Han and Lee Know to get out first.

          "Okay! Okay! Everyone. We're starting now!" Suhyeon shouted, quelling the noise of the watchers that waited in anticipation.

          "You got this, Channie!" Nicole called out.

          It took all of Naty's strength to not roll her eyes.

          Suhyeon was the first to start the round off. She pointed to herself, "Gong, gong, chil, bang!" Will and Seungmin lifted their hands and screamed. She pointed to herself again, "Gong, gong" then to I.N. who pointed to himself, "Chil, BANG!" Haewon and Lee Know lifted their hands, "Ah!" Jeongin pointed to Seungmin, "Gong!" and Seungmin replied by pointing to Han, "Gong!" and Han pointed to himself, "Chil!" and then to Chan, "BANG!" Naty quickly lifted her hands and shouted but Haewon's hesitation was too obvious.

          She looked to I.N. with devastated eyes, "I'm so sorry!"

          His eyes were fixed on the bowl as he tried to take deep breaths for calm, "It's okay! It's okay! Don't worry!"

          The man leaned forward and grabbed a piece of paper with surprise. Changbin snatched it out of his hand with a joyful laugh, "Fin.K.L. 'Ruby!'"

          "Such a classic!" Bang Chan exclaimed, jumping up from his seat to join the other Stray Kids members that were there to hype of the maknae.

          There was teasing of the young man but it was subdued for fear of making Haewon uncomfortable. The seven other members stood in front of the stage as I.N. moved to perform. Haewon was visibly very nervous but Suhyeon and others encouraged her to just have fun. The song began with I.N.'s beautiful vocals continued on with Haewon as solid support. It was a lovely performance that quickly got overpowered by many individuals singing along.

          Both I.N. and Haewon were so adorably bashful it was hard to see who was blushing harder. They did their best though and Naty considered it one of the favorite duets she had seen all night. Yet, she could not enjoy it too much. Two individuals down meant it was only one step closer to her singing and she was not feeling welcoming thoughts for that.

          At the end of the song the others came back to their seat.

          Left in the game were Naty, Bang Chan, Lee Know, Han, Will, Suhyeon, and Seungmin.

          The game began with Suhyeon once again. She pointed quickly to Will, "Gong" who pointed at himself, "Gong, chil, BANG!" and brought Suhyeon and Han's arms up with their shout. He pointed to himself again, "Gong, gong, chil, Bang!" Suhyeon and Han caught it the second time. The man pointed to himself a third time, "Gong, gong, chil," then to Seungmin, "BANG!" Naty and Suhyeon raised their arms with an, "Ah!" Seungmin spoke rapidly as he pointed to himself, "Gong, gong, chil" then to Naty, "BANG!" Bang Chan and Seungmin raised their arms and made a noise that one...could consider being a scream.

          Naty felt her heart racing as she pointed to Minho, "Gong!" he quickly pointed to Chan, "Gong!" and Chan pointed to himself, "Chil, Bang!" Naty and Minho raised their arms, "Ah!" Chan pointed to himself again, "Gong, gong, chil, BANG!" They followed in the same way. He began to do it a third but a smirk and glance toward Naty on the second "gong" made her freeze. His actions were so quick that Naty only saw his hand pointing toward his left.