Chapter Fifty-Six Double POV

Naty left with as much speed as she could muster to the bathroom. The line had grown longer since she had last seen it but it wasn't unbearable. The woman stood on it patiently and did her best to not stare at the Idols on line with her. She found the scenario amusing. Of course, the only thing that put her on the same level with the powerhouses was needing to use the bathroom.

          Thankfully, the line moved quicky and Naty was able to finish without hearing any whisperings about her or her boyfriend.

          The woman left the hall of bathrooms but paused to reorient herself. The Somaek was beginning to set in and the colors and music and exponential amount of people didn't help. She took in a deep breath and focused her attention back to where her feet were. She had gotten there easily and she could get back. There would be no issue.

          Despite the odd feeling that Naty had creeping through her.

          The night had been going so well but there was an odd turn. She supposed it began with Seungmin and the Pretty Girls. Naty glanced to the dark corner she had found Seungmin earlier with expectation that it would be empty but she was wrong. A young girl stood there hiding and Naty imagined it was from the security. She couldn't have been more than fifteen despite the revealing nature of her clothing.

           Naty felt an odd tug on her heart and wondered if she should leave it alone or snitch.

          She decided to step into the corner with the girl, "Hello, my name is Na—HINA!"

          "Shhhh! Yes, it's me. Hi, Naty!"

          She could not believe her eyes. The young Hina she had met before at the concert seemed to have transformed. Heavy make-up aged the thirteen-year-old while tall heels gave her height and the revealing clothing gave her an unearned maturity. Not only that! The already thin girl seemed to be ten pounds thinner. Naty was not into judging or making comments about bodies yet there was something completely wrong about the situation.

          "Why are you looking at me like that?" immediately the girl grew insecure.

          Naty snapped out of it and decided it was best to answer honestly without making positive or negative comments, "I just did not expect to see you here. I'm happy to see you here but I'm surprised! Are you here with Sana?"

          "No, I'm not. Tonight Twice is working on filming a music video for the next comeback so I came as her representative," Hina smiled.

          "Ohh," Naty laughed, "Well, come on. I'm sure Chan would love to see you."

          "No! He can't know I'm here!"

          "What? Why?" Naty suddenly felt as though he specifically needed to know she was there.

          "I...well...I came with the other JYP trainees and I know he doesn't want me hanging out with them," she frowned.

          "Oh...Hina! Are you a trainee now?"

          "I am!" she smiled proudly.

          "That's amazing. I'm sure everyone is so proud. It's just...do you really think this is the right place for you? I think you should go home before anything happens at this party that could damage th—"

          "You little shit! I knew you were here! I called Sana and she already has her security waiting downstairs to take you home!"

          Naty spun her head in time to see Donna on a rampage.