Chapter Sixty-Seven

A/N: Hey everyone! I just want to say thank you so much for reading and enjoying this story. Thank you for commenting and staying tuned.

I would really love to connect with you so please hit me up on Instagram: @lolabunnie13!

Let me know that you're from here so I can follow you back and we can talk about the new Stray Kids trailer!

          There was no defining "winner" of the photoshoot but if there was one...Naty thought it would be her. The expressions from the executives watching, the attention from the photographer, the nods offered from Dae-ho all gave Naty the impression that she was extremely well received. Donna had faded away from the position of main attraction and had become an ancillary part of production. It was clear she knew this too and despised the outcome. Naty loved that more than anything else.

          At the end of the shoot, Naty was asked to stay for solo shots while Donna was dismissed for the day. Dae-ho explained that it was to have an even set of material for both pieces being displayed. Donna accepted graciously and vanished into the background without another word.

          Leslie and Fred were visibly pleased.

          By the time it was all a wrap, Naty was positive she had won the photoshoot regardless if that meant winning face of the brand or not. Not only that! Naty was positive Leslie's contact list doubled in size. She tried not to pay attention to her manager but it was hard to miss her flitting about from person to person with those dazzling eyes. Naty was definitely impressed by her networking skills! Despite the previous issues—which Naty didn't really think were issues—Leslie was a powerhouse to behold. Naty was thankful the woman was on her side.

          "You did so good," Leslie squeezed at Naty's arm gently before handing over the bag they had used to hold Naty's belongings, "It was rough at first but you really pulled it through. Go get changed and when you're done, I'll take you somewhere good. My treat."

          "You don't have to," Naty felt herself beaming despite the ache in her facial features.

          "I want to. You are going to be huge!" Leslie's eyes held a genuine emotion that Naty found herself melting under.

          Was it possible the woman did like her?

          "Now hurry up and get dressed. I need to get out of here," the woman was back to being herself and Naty was back to rushing into the dressing room.

          As she entered, she felt as though she were walking on clouds. She had no clue where Donna was but the last image of her wilting smile as she departed was a blessing. Naty didn't care if she even became the face of KeumPu. That image was good enough for her to fly into the next few weeks. The woman doubted anything could make the moment bett—

          Vibrating. Naty felt vibrating in her arms which could only come from her cell phone at the center of her ball of clothes. The woman quickly placed the bag on a chair and riffled through until she grabbed her device.

          Joy exploded through her body at the sight of who was calling her.

          Her boyfriend!

          Naty answered the phone immediately, "Yeoboseyo!"

          It was the same gentle giggle Naty always received when she answered Bang Chan's call. The man seemed to take in a happy breath as he replied, "Yeoboseyo, I saw your messages and I'm so sorry I couldn't respond back. It's been...eccentric? Yeah? But how are you? Is everything okay? Did she do anything to hurt you?"