AdrielleReina

The Bootcamp Mentors are proud to present a spotlight interview with AdrielleReina author of A Realm of Magic and Mayhem. Check out this writer's works and give them a shout out in the comments. 

BCM: How did you discover the Bootcamp Mentors and what have you found most valuable about this Wattpad community program?

AdrielleReina: I heard about it from my friend MermaidAriel13 who encouraged me to apply for the program. She was also a mentee and enjoyed her experience and thought I would too if I were chosen. I think what gives the program so much value is the sharing of a passion for storytelling between creatives and the helping hand that more established writers give to those not as far along on their journey. When someone who has made it believes in you and your story, it's an amazing feeling.

BCM: What prompted you to start writing on Wattpad and what do you like most about the platform as a writer?

AdrielleReina: I've always loved writing and Wattpad provided a wonderful opportunity to share that with others. I love the people I've met on this platform so much and I'm grateful to have them in my life.

BCM: What motivated you to write the story you're submitting to the 2023 Wattys?

AdrielleReina: Realm is something I've been working on since I was 12. I won a writing competition in middle school with this book when it was still a short story and in its infancy. The idea never went away and I couldn't walk away from it. At this point, it has been with me over half of my life and it's so special to me.

BCM: If you had to describe your story in three words, what would they be?

AdrielleReina: Fantastical, Magical, Mayhem.

BCM: Tell us one thing about your writing process that has helped you the most.

AdrielleReina: Always having caffeine nearby! Hehehehe.

BCM: Share two Wattpad story recommendations.

AdrielleReina: Ghost Portal by my fantastic mentor StephRose1201 and The Sinuous Bargain of a Cowardly Prince by eatingher_words  

Thank you, AdrielleReina. We wish you all the best in your writing endeavors.

More BCM spotlight interviews are on the way!