Chapter 1. A good life.

Hello everyone. I am relatively new to writing. English is not my native language so i ask you to please be patient with me. Enjoy the chapter, leave a comment and vote.

Knightly had always been the center of attention since he was little. Being the son of the most powerful and richest alpha in the state of California had its perks. His father had a very good relationship with the moon goddess. He had helped the moon goddess defuse a lot of wars with his loyal beta Marcus. The moon goddess had promised them a happy, good long life full of fortune in return. Knightly's father was a business tycoon so that meant a lot to him. He was respected by the moon goddess and he honored her in return.

 Knightly was loved by everyone especially by Connor who was the same age as him. Connor was the son of beta Marcus and warrior Danielle. Knightly and Connor were like true brothers due to their parents being best friends since they were young. The fact that both boys were born only a few days apart from each other also made their bond stronger.

 They were all so happy to hear that there was going to be a new addition into the family 4 years ago. Knightly's parents, Cade and Lisa were happy that the moon goddess had blessed them with a child again. The pack was happy and thriving so for what more could they ask for.

 Knightly had known his uncle Lucas for just a short while. He knew that his uncle was banned from the pack when it was discovered that he was the main reason why wars were brewing between the werewolf packs. His uncle was power hungry and wanted to be the alpha but the moon goddess chose his father instead because he was the eldest of the twins.

 Knightly unfortunately never knew his grandparents. His father told him once that they were very loving parents and that they treated them the same. His father could never understand why his uncle turned out the way he did. Maybe it was a result of seeing his parents getting killed by rogues in front of him while protecting him. The incident happened when Knightly's uncle went hunting for fun alone. Knightly's father wasn't there with them so he couldn't do anything to safe them.

 They were just 15 years old when they lost their parents and his uncle was never shy to show Knightly how much he hated him. This was one of the main reasons why his father had to ban his uncle from the pack. Knightly was the future alpha and his uncle knew that. It was for Knightly's safety and it had to be done.

Present time.

Knightly's P.O.V

Looking at my uncle i could see that he was not in his right mind. His eyes were red and he looked almost feral. How could he bring my father down in this state and why was my mother not responding i asked myself while looking at him because my mother was a strong warrior too. My uncle used underhanded methods i am sure of it i thought to myself.

 "Come to me Knightly, i just want to give you a hug because your uncle missed you" said my uncle to me and i thought to myself while looking at him he must surely think that i'm crazy. I could feel the hate radiating from him so i would never go to him. "Knightly ugh hmm. Knightly please go get help" said my father suddenly while panting and then added" Run now". But i just stood there while looking at my mother and couldn't respond to my father.

 "What are you saying my beloved brother. You are just lucky that you are powerful because if you weren't then you would have been dead by now" said my uncle while laughing loudly and the loud feral laugh woke my mother up. Why couldn't they move their bodies i asked myself. It must be the poison i am sure of it i said to myself while looking at my mother.

 My mother looked suddenly at me too then said "Knightly run... please go get help... go". My wolf Star began to stir hearing my mother's plea and went immediately on high alert . "Come here brat!" yelled my uncle then continued with "No one is going to help you anyway. I put them all asleep with my poison and i will be the alpha from tomorrow on. They will all have listen to me". "You're crazy and you will never beat my father" i yelled at my uncle then shifted into my grey wolf who was relatively big because of my alpha blood.

  "Let's bolt for the door Knightly. I am sure that we're faster than him. We can go get Marcus i'm sure that he can save our parents" said Star my wolf suddenly and i agreed with him. I didn't want to waste any more time so bolted for the door but had to halt just in time to not get the door slammed in my face. I took a step backwards while taking a stand to attack whoever came through the door.

 The smell that came through the door was unbearable "Rogues" yelled Star then began to growl. "What are they doing here?" i asked Star but before he could even respond to me i heard my uncle say "Thank you for welcoming my guests Knightly. You are as always a good boy". I couldn't believe my eyes . The rogues were carrying an unconscious Marcus and Danielle and they were in the same state as my parents. One of them was dragging Connor while Connor was kicking and screaming. My eyes widened in shock because who was going to help us now?