Chapter 46. Out of control

Knightly's P.O.V

I was sitting at my desk with my head in my hands thinking about how a whole week had gone by since the last time i had seen Micah and Kingsley. My emotions were getting out of control and the reason for that was that for an alpha like me being close to the people i love the most can be healing and relaxing .

The only good thing was that i could talk to Micah through our mind link. I constantly worry about Micah too because of his pregnancy. Micah told me that he was going to mask his growing belly with a spell because he didn't want to raise any unwanted attention to himself.

When i heard him say that i thought to myself why does my mate have to hide that he's carrying my pups and when will the time come when Micah and i could openly be with each other. I was itching to let the whole world know that i already had a powerful mate and a beautiful son but i couldn't because until Micah decides to except me as his mate i don't have the right to do so.

I was brought out of my thoughts when my office door opened and Connor walked in to the office with Jeremy and Nathan. They all greeted me with "Alpha" and took their places at my desk. I looked at Connor and asked him "What did you find out Con?" I had asked my beta, gamma and delta to find out who the powerful witches could be that was supporting prince Rain and couldn't wait to hear what they had discovered.

Connor sighed and said "I interrogated the small demon that Kingsley caught again but he didn't seem to have any connection to prince Rain. He said the same thing he told me the first time and that was that he was sent here to curse Princeton by the order of the alpha of Alec's old pack. I could sense that he was telling the truth so i didn't find any useful information out of him Knigh".

Jeremy nodded with his head at Nathan and Nathan said "Alpha, i went to the surrounding packs and asked them if they had heard something about the prince or seen someone with him when he came here but with no luck. It looks like prince Rain used an portal to come to our pack".

I then looked at Jeremy hoping that he could tell me something useful but Jeremy said "Alpha, i have questioned every demon and shifter that are momentarily locked up in our cells but nobody seems to know about any witches who would be working for the werewolf king. They all said the two pure blood witches that were linked to the royals were already dead but if you ask me i think they're still alive".

I frowned at Jeremy and asked him "Why?" I wasn't going to tell them that Micah already told me about the two pure blood witches that were working for the werewolf king. Jeremy looked at me and simply said "Because their bodies were never found".

I contemplated about what Jeremy just said and suddenly remembered what Blake Raven said when we caught him. He was the son of the two pure blood witches that worked for the royals. That means he must know that his parents are still alive i thought to myself.

I sighed and leaned back in my chair. I looked at the three men that i trusted with my life and said in my alpha voice "Find out what Blake Raven has been doing for these past few months. I want to know every little detail about his life and put him under surveillance. If the two pure blood witches were truly his parents they'll come looking for him and i want to know about it the moment that happens".

" And one more thing prepare for a war because i have a feeling that this was a set up to create a chance so that the werewolf king could attack us. I have heard that his people don't rely on him anymore due to his poor ruling skills. The king has lost all the fortune that belonged to the royals and if he defeats us he'll immediately become the richest man in the world".

I could feel the emotions emitting from all three men that were sitting in front of me and i could understand them. Connor had a family of his own to protect and Blake Raven was Nathan's brother in law. If he truly was working with his parents like i suspected i'll have to kill him and that meant the death of Nathan's brother's mate. Mark could lose his mind and become a rogue. The whole family would fall apart if that ever happens.